Electronic maintenance schedule for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys,

So I used to work in the navy where I did all maintenance according to schedules, and it worked pretty great. So as nerdy as can be, I copied the FSM maintenance schedules into a Google Sheet document. Here's a direct link to it. Check it out and see if it's something that you can use yourself. If you need inspiration on how to use it, check out the third tab called "my car". I bought my FJ62 with 240,000 miles behind it, so that's where my schedule starts.

You can copy the entire doc into your own Excel sheet and customize it for your own car.

If you have any questions or recommendations, go ahead and write me :)

Maintenance sheet, Toyota Landcruiser FJ62

Cheers!

Hi guys,

So I used to work in the navy where I did all maintenance according to schedules, and it worked pretty great. So as nerdy as can be, I copied the FSM maintenance schedules into a Google Sheet document. Here's a direct link to it. Check it out and see if it's something that you can use yourself. If you need inspiration on how to use it, check out the third tab called "my car". I bought my FJ62 with 240,000 miles behind it, so that's where my schedule starts.

You can copy the entire doc into your own Excel sheet and customize it for your own car.

If you have any questions or recommendations, go ahead and write me :)

Maintenance sheet, Toyota Landcruiser FJ62

Cheers!
I was kind of expecting NALCOMIS to pop up... :beer:

Good stuff, thank you!

Thanks for the effort, I am still looking for phone software that can take care of the maintenance situation and know the part-numbers to order and what is in stock.
Now I use a draft in my email with all the specifications and maintenance that is done. (boat, trailer1, trailer2, car1, car2, car3, motorcycle1, motorcycle2, quad, pitbike: 26 wheels to maintain, 8 engine oil changes, lots of PDF manuals)
Sometimes I think about learning to make an app for this reason only :poop:

Thanks for the effort, I am still looking for phone software that can take care of the maintenance situation and know the part-numbers to order and what is in stock.
Now I use a draft in my email with all the specifications and maintenance that is done. (boat, trailer1, trailer2, car1, car2, car3, motorcycle1, motorcycle2, quad, pitbike: 26 wheels to maintain, 8 engine oil changes, lots of PDF manuals)
Sometimes I think about learning to make an app for this reason only :poop:

No probs mate!
That sounds like a good idea, you should get started. If you're creative and technical minded enough to own a Landcruiser, it's going to be peace of cake for you to make an app for that.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom