Wanted ECU 89661-60250- 1996 Land Cruiser 1KZTE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

I am looking to pick up a spare ECU. I know that they are tough to find, especially this particular part number (89661-60250), but I'd really like to have a spare as mine conked out and is currently being repaired in Japan. The only ones I have been able to find are in Russia and not sure about that. I will be posting my truck spec and photos to the 70 Series Tech page shortly. I really would like to get my LC back in the mud.

-vanlc

Good luck on that part number. We checked three local 96s and they had all had part number 89661-60221. Is your Cruiser a Manual Transmission? Have you tried running it on the usual part number ECU to see if it runs ok on that one?
You may want to contact Kurt at Cruiser Parts. and see if he can help you, or Specter in Southern California as they import some FJ80s.
I also suggest EBay, Australia, or an autowrecker in Australia to see if they use that ECU on their gasoline engine Cruisers.

Good luck on that part number. We checked three local 96s and they had all had part number 89661-60221. Is your Cruiser a Manual Transmission? Have you tried running it on the usual part number ECU to see if it runs ok on that one?
You may want to contact Kurt at Cruiser Parts. and see if he can help you, or Specter in Southern California as they import some FJ80s.
I also suggest EBay, Australia, or an autowrecker in Australia to see if they use that ECU on their gasoline engine Cruisers.

It's an Auto trans. Right hand drive with electronic indirect fuel (diesel) injection. I've searched EBay endlessly but I'll give the two shops that you suggest a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom