Wanted Early Jack Rod Clips (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dmamj

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 25 Series
Looking for four jack rod clips as shown below (photo courtesy of wscbill, who I believe got the pic from treerootco). Will buy outright, but am also very open to trade tools or memorabilia (pictured under the clips are some things available for trade). If you have the clips and are willing to part with them, but don't see anything appealing in the trade pics, please shoot over a price or let me know what other kinds of Toyota tools or items interest you.

1699320583109.png

IMG_3453.jpeg
IMG_3454.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg
IMG_3457.jpeg
IMG_3461.jpeg
IMG_3458.jpeg

Last edited:
@Voodoocruisers thanks. Please set her aside for me if you would. Those early types are what I need rather than newer ones. Keep me posted on if you hunt any more down, then we can work out a deal.

View attachment 3475158Here‘s one… I’ll keep digging, I have lots of the newer Jack clips if interested?

Do you have the style used on the 73 model? Believe the base got narrower when roll bar started. 73 spacing of the two and clips are wider than the later ones.
Found this picture on mud. Style I need are in the center. Below it is the later style.

Funny the early style were all easiest to find. Not sure where but sure I have some.

IMG_6725.jpeg

@Voodoocruisers, thanks for hooking me up with one.

Three still needed.

@65swb45 Mark, any extras buried in long-forgotten parts bins?
Probably. I meant to look last week, but I’ve been preoccupied with winterizing around here, and have neglected a lot of Landcruiser type things.

Probably. I meant to look last week, but I’ve been preoccupied with winterizing around here, and have neglected a lot of Landcruiser type things.

We summerize in AZ. Which basically means stocking up on sunscreen and making sure the air conditioner is working right.

If you do find any Mark, would be grateful to hear from you.

Dang @65swb45 that's quite a nice stash. Be happy to take two of the early clips off your hands. Seeing them lined up like that reminds me of the old Space Invaders video game. You know the one - you just had to press a couple of buttons to shoot the aliens. Unlike todays controllers where you need all ten fingers, two or three toes, and a brain far more sophisticated than mine. My boys can crush me in Call of Duty, but I can take them in Galaga.

Galaga 😂 now there’s a throwback memory from a decade or two ago!

Dang @65swb45 that's quite a nice stash. Be happy to take two of the early clips off your hands. Seeing them lined up like that reminds me of the old Space Invaders video game. You know the one - you just had to press a couple of buttons to shoot the aliens. Unlike todays controllers where you need all ten fingers, two or three toes, and a brain far more sophisticated than mine. My boys can crush me in Call of Duty, but I can take them in Galaga.
Dan, per my signature line, I prefer to do my business by telephone. Leave me a voicemail with your best offer, and if I like it, I’ll call you back. I’m always open to trades of interest, but right now I can’t think of anything in your wheelhouse that I’d be interested in,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom