door dent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

>"I am in CA so Kansas is a little far "<

So..... guess you need that 30-pack PLUS a pair of ruby slippers :D

The Dolly is to bodywork what the Bucking Bar is to riveting !

John Sherwood
Charlotte, NC '79 FJ40 TLCA Upstate Cruisers

[quote author=IDave link=board=1;threadid=6817;start=msg56440#msg56440 date=1067409449]
Ah, so tlue. Just tlying to give pool correge boy a bleak! :D
[/quote]
Hey, are meaning to say poor courage boy a break. :flipoff2: It is not that I have no courage it is about money. I don't want to waste money one something thas isn't going to work. Well thanks guys for the help I will figure out something when I get the courage(money) to tackle this dent. :cheers:

Since the dent is at the top off the door, good excuse to make some half doors!!! ;)

Why don't you try the old "pull it out with a toilet plunger" trick. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Wet the door first the plunge away!! It might pop right out.

[quote author=red64toy link=board=1;threadid=6817;start=msg56503#msg56503 date=1067447483]
Hey, are meaning to say poor courage boy a break. :flipoff2: It is not that I have no courage it is about money. I don't want to waste money one something thas isn't going to work. Well thanks guys for the help I will figure out something when I get the courage(money) to tackle this dent. :cheers:
[/quote]

So Solly, meant correge: whele you go to crass :D

AH, that makes much more sense. I should have guessed that one. :D Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom