Don't Miss It!: 22nd Annual Cruiser Days, July 22, 2017, Hougen Park, Abbotsford, BC (1 Viewer)

My 81 failed to start today. I have been switching batteries around just to get it going before. Now it's time to get a new pair. It will need a left and right(version) with opposed terminals compared to the left. Edmonds battery at Langley is open tomorrow and if I get my truck going, I'll show up.

My 81 failed to start today. I have been switching batteries around just to get it going before. Now it's time to get a new pair. It will need a left and right(version) with opposed terminals compared to the left. Edmonds battery at Langley is open tomorrow and if I get my truck going, I'll show up.

They're pretty good. Bought my last battery from them. Remember to bring in your old ones for the core refund.

Polar is good, but their business hours suck.

Danm, not going to make it. Wife has been overwhelmed at work this week and needs my help finishing some thing up today.

We worked for hours last night trying to get some stuff done but still needs some tweaking.

Can I PayPal for a 3xl shirt still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom