Do I need Offset Wheels? (GX470) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the process of upgrading my GX470. She's got a full armour package. RCI alum underneath and Metal Tech front and rears. She's got OPAR sliders. I am doing a 2.5 lift and pulling the airbags. I am not going to do any crazy off road but I want her to be the capable beast she was born to be.

I will likely go with a AT "Light" aka P rated tire as the GX isn't super heavy to need a full AT.
I was thinking Hankook Dynapro ATM or Coopers AT3.

I am going to stick with the stock size of 17 and go up to 8.5 wide. Am I going to need an offset?

I am in the process of upgrading my GX470. She's got a full armour package. RCI alum underneath and Metal Tech front and rears. She's got OPAR sliders. I am doing a 2.5 lift and pulling the airbags. I am not going to do any crazy off road but I want her to be the capable beast she was born to be.

I will likely go with a AT "Light" aka P rated tire as the GX isn't super heavy to need a full AT.
I was thinking Hankook Dynapro ATM or Coopers AT3.

I am going to stick with the stock size of 17 and go up to 8.5 wide. Am I going to need an offset?

Bumpers F/R, sliders and skids... and you want to run P rated tires? I would strongly suggest you at least look for a C Rated LT tire..

Bumpers F/R, sliders and skids... and you want to run P rated tires? I would strongly suggest you at least look for a C Rated LT tire..
Since I wrote this I have decided I will go for the BFG K02 or Duratracs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom