Dirtdobberoffroad's 82/85/86 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When you say Aussie truck you mean you are building it out to be a double cab? Or are you just making a regular cab with a short bed and frame?
well I like the looks of a short front section and a long rear section to the truck bed but I have changed my mind on using the extra cab and Im going with the 1st gen body I have. I wish I had access to a 4 door cab, I missed a local 4 door dually in the 1st gen body a couple of months ago it was missing the engine and the bed was smashed but the cab was good it sold for a little less the $500. At the moment my life is the white statement in your signature.........

Ive still been piddling with this a little bit I puled the cab and bed off the 82, next step is to pull the engine in the 82 and the 84 and put the 20/22r in the 84 frame. on the engine I think Im just going to hone the cylinders and replace the all the bearing and see what happens. This will no longer be a daily driver, I picked up a 03 suburban for cheap and have been building it out as a family backwoods hauler.

Its a mess, I have too many hobbies to do any good, I have the 03 suburban, 82 pickup, I have a kayak fishing page I try to keep up regularly(its made me a little money), I started riding MTB again, time to start the garden again, not to mention I had a stroke last August and heart surgery 6 weeks ago.

KIMG0726[1].JPG

KIMG0727[1].JPG

Sorry to hear about your health issues, hopefully that is all behind you now. Keep cranking away, it is a cool project and will pretty cool when you finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom