Dipty - 1994 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its honestly kinda crazy how long its taken me to start this build thread of my 80, But better sooner then never right? A little back story about me and the 80. Dad bought the 80 back in late 2007 early 2008, honestly too young at the time to remember exactly when from a doctor who bough it for his son to take the college but ended up wanting something else, so Dad went to Virginia to go look at it. At the time it was a unlocked 80 with somewhere around 200k, Seized brake calipers and a few other things fixed later he brought it home! I instantly fell in love the 80. I thought it was the coolest vehicle ever, Still do lol. Honestly loved it cause i wouldn't be slamming my head against the back window of the access cab Tacoma everytime we went over a bump that my dad used to have. Once we got the 80 we got introduced to Olde North State Cruisers, The people i can gladly call my family as i've they've seen me grow up and all i remember as a kid is running around spilling their beer and punching them in the balls. Sorry @GLTHFJ60 and @custyota it was nothing personal lol. Ever since then ive fell in love with cruisers. as i would go around the campsites asking random people about their cruisers and ultimately ending with can i drive your cruiser lol.

Heres a cruiser that i would drive pretty often back in the day, @custyota fj40 "Crockpot" that now belongs to @roadstr6 !
IMG-1417.JPG

So here's Dipty!
9C4B8961-2363-47FC-94AB-9EBB19298152.JPG

MOD LIST:
1994 Toyota FZJ80 Land Cruiser 405,200 miles
3x Locked
3" Tapered "Heavy" Dobinson springs
1" body lift
ARB Bull Bar
4x4Labs Dual Swingout Rear Bumper
37" MTRs
Homemade Sliders
IPOR Skid Plate
4.88s
Bobby Long Front Chromoly Shafts
Extended Brake Lines
OME Steering Stabilizer with Bud Built Steering Rods
Full Motor Rebuild at 300k. .40 over. then another HG and two intake valves at 404k due to cylinder 4 running lean.
Custom Caster Correction
Raptor Line to fill in fender flares
13K Winch
Custom Storage Area In Factory Spare Tire Location
Lots of Axle rebuilds... i mean lots lol.
Half Doors
I think thats it for now.

FUTURE MODS:
17x9 rims with 37s or bigger
3 Link Front Suspension with pushing the axle forward a 1"
Trim Front and Rear Fenders
Trim ARB Bumper
Trim Sliders
Hydro-Assist
The list will continue some day!

Saved

Saved

Saved

Saved

Good looking rig and even has some dents. How about some pics with the new IROK’s installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom