Desmog components (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did those brass plugs for the egr pipe work out? I would be interested in one instead of having to weld the hole shut.

I would be interested in one too. I put a big vacuum cap over mine but I'd rather have the brass plug.

PayPal sent for EGR block off plate and OEM gasket. Thanks!

Jason Pollack

Wait, no... Just sold the last idler pulley of the year last night.

More are on the way, will be ready to ship January 9th.

We're also kinda shut down for the holidays and doing some traveling, so order fulfillment will be spotty for the next 10 days or so.

Thanks for your support and Happy New Year everybody!

Bripars40 said:
Did those brass plugs for the egr pipe work out? I would be interested in one instead of having to weld the hole shut.
This.......,

The machine shop is working out how to produce the threaded brass cap in moderate quantity & relatively cheaply.
To tide us over, they will be sending 5 more to be sold on Feb 1st.

In other news, there are plenty of idler pulleys & plug kits available to ship today.

The brass EGR nut is priced at $30, which we hope is a fair price for a fireproof, 30 second install, manifold plug, requiring no side plate disassembly, nor any new gasket.

Last edited:
The brass EGR nut is priced at $30, which we hope is a fair price for a fireproof, 30 second install, manifold plug, requiring no side plate disassembly, nor any new gasket.

Put me down for one.

Hey @FJ40Jim
I bought your desmog kit last spring and I'm starting to work on things this winter. I'd like to send my distributor to you for a recurve and maybe my carb. How much do I send for a recurve and how much do I send to have my carb done. My carb is in good shape, I rebuilt it last spring but I'm considering sending it to you to work your magic. I tried to send you a pm but it wouldn't go through.

Thank you

If I sent you payment for the brass EGR nut and some other desmog components would you be able to ship out the EGR nut with the components, or would it have to be a separate purchase/ shipment?

Paypal sent for full kit!

The brass EGR nuts (plugs?) to fit 81-87 2F intake manifold are here. :bounce:
@mtrdud and @Bripars40 are first in line.
@Fireman, you may be interested in one to go with the other parts you ordered that will be mailed out Monday.

Got a couple more available if anybody else is interested, $30 + $7S&H.

Send them as well. Do I need to PayPal you just $30 and you ship with the other stuff?

The brass EGR nuts (plugs?) to fit 81-87 2F intake manifold are here. :bounce:
@mtrdud and @Bripars40 are first in line.
@Fireman, you may be interested in one to go with the other parts you ordered that will be mailed out Monday.

Got a couple more available if anybody else is interested, $30 + $7S&H.

That's great! I just sent you payment for that and a few other desmog parts! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom