SOLD Denver: tube steel wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I have an old set of steel tube wheels that I can’t use after converting to disk. I’m in the Thornton area. Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks!

Price would be pretty cheap… 100$?

IMG_5170.jpeg

IMG_4328.png

Hi! I'm working on a 1965 based in Colorado Springs, but up in Denver a lot for kids sports. The wheels would be great, also working on brakes now but not sure what I need yet, but planning on leaving the drum brakes on. Are the wheels 15 inches? Can we touch base and I can come see what you have? Thanks!-Ian (719-339-9812)

Wheels are too far for me. If you don’t mind, can you tell me about your cook kit?

Hi! I'm working on a 1965 based in Colorado Springs, but up in Denver a lot for kids sports. The wheels would be great, also working on brakes now but not sure what I need yet, but planning on leaving the drum brakes on. Are the wheels 15 inches? Can we touch base and I can come see what you have? Thanks!-Ian (719-339-9812)
Looks like I could come up on Sat for the wheels if that works for you.

Sorry they are gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom