SOLD Denver - Stock 97' LX450 rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of Like new BFG KO2 295/75/16 (33") Tires for sale. I bought them in 2020 and replaced the wheels and tires in 2021 when i bought 17" wheels. The Tires are perfect. maybe 2000 miles on them. The rims have some surface rust but are otherwise fine. I have the center caps too. But they don't like to stay on. $900 for the wheels and tires. $700 for the tires only.

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3837.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3840.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

Nice price and a good deal for someone! GLWS!

Super long shot, but I will give you $300 for one wheel/tire combo. Could use a 33" spare in the Denver area. Cheers

Super long shot, but I will give you $300 for one wheel/tire combo. Could use a 33" spare in the Denver area. Cheers
I'm going to wait a while and see if I can sell them all together before I start separating them. But if this ad is still up in a few weeks definitely ping me again and we can talk.

Tires Sold 😉

If you've still got the wheels, I'll take them off your hands.

I'm out of town for a couple weeks but I can pay you for them now if you don't mind letting them hang out for a while longer.

If you've still got the wheels, I'll take them off your hands.

I'm out of town for a couple weeks but I can pay you for them now if you don't mind letting them hang out for a while longer.
Hi, yeah i still have them. I apologize i haven't logged on for a few days. If you're still interested, i don't mind holding on to them for you. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom