Denso vs. Bosch Starter Motor - 2000LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2000LC starter is finally giving up the ghost and I have a the choice of purchasing a new Denso $95, or a rebuilt Bosch $115 at RockAuto.

Does anyone have experience with the Bosch. The Denso is the OEM product but I have had good experience with Bosch parts in the past and wonder if anyone here has an opinion.

Thanks!

I would not think it is possible to buy a "New Denso starter for $95."

Actually you are correct looking at their listing closer it is a TYC. A rebuilt Denso is $108. The question still remains is a Bosch or Denso better.
Thanks for pointing that out.
RockAuto Parts Catalog

Bosch makes POS automotive components. And appliances for that matter.

And yet Bosch is the only brand of wipers I have found that contour to both the front and rear windshields perfectly...

Denso, hands down. Bosch has some good products but OEM is better for this application.

Thanks all I made a call to a mechanic friend and he also said the Denso was superior to Bosch.

Denso. I can't think of any aftermarket parts (that aren't upgrades) that are better than OEM.

Denso. I can't think of any aftermarket parts (that aren't upgrades) that are better than OEM.

Oh I certainly can, but not so much for the 100 series. Denso and Aisin products are hands down the way to go for Toyota

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom