Decoding Part Numbers: NAS v. CAD v. JDM v. AUS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

banieldowen

SILVER Star
Threads
As I've been tracking down some hard to find NOS parts for my 62, I'm having trouble discerning between some of the part numbers and was hoping the collective here could assist.

For example, the out of production grill for the FJ62 has the following part numbers:
53111-90A05
53111-90A08 (based on a post from SADSZN, this appears to be the Sahara Variant... which means less chrome?)
53111-90A09
5311-90A10

I'm sure there are others.

As I look at the back of the parts on my rig, I often see multiple of these numbers posted. For instance the headlight bezels will have an "05 / 06" then below it have an "07 / 08" after the same part numbers. I also have a headlight bezel from a Canadian spec 62 that has the headlight washer... the part numbers stamped on the back are identical to what is stamped on the back of my NAS 62.

Any help would be greatly appreciated here!

All I know is that Toyota part numbers are different than manufacturers’s part numbers.
I.e. whatever number you see on a component is surely not a Toyota part number. But …. sometimes it is.

What is stamped on the parts I have matches the Toyota part numbers.

Don't start a new thread, use this.

Don't start a new thread, use this.

I found that thread before starting this one. That thread does not answer the question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom