December ROTM 2014 - Red Creek 12/28/2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boards: Id rather hit the boards than the rockers. With careful driving and listening to a capable spotter, youll be ok.

Mud flap: I am assuming yours is a limited with the running board package? otherwise on non-limited models you can get a standard front mud flap that didnt integrate into any runnning board.

Never assume. No just a SR5 model, small strip of chrome around the wheel well opening. So I'm guessing mine can use the front mud flaps.:clap:
Need to get some before they become NLA. If I installed sliders down the road would be nice to have them. That was the plan on the 100 series. I removed the running boards and installed the front mud flaps. Wife said it was to hard to get in without running boards. Running boards went back on and the mud flaps went back in the box.:bang:

ok, I misunderstood> Yes you can get the mudflaps for the 4runner > Call John at the front parts counter if you want to order them. He looked them up and is ready for you! 602-264-2841

Last edited:
I will try to make this trip -

Lauren, wish you were going to make it, maybe next time

I am in.

By 0900 we will be airing down at the bottom of the hill on seven springs road, about a half mile after the pavement ends.

If you guys are running straight North up Pima, I'll plan to meet the group as you make the turn onto Cave Creek Rd headed East. Watch for me on the inside of the turn, and I'm sure I won't miss a gaggle of Land Cruisers going by without a bunch of honking and waving! See you guys on Sunday morning,

See you then Duckster. Probably 08:40 plus or minus.

We will have to check out he ruins, pottery shards, bedrock matate, and modern grave complete with headstone down by the river.

Looks like this will be a good turnout! Weather looks clear 55/32 degrees

Im in for the run :popcorn:

In for camping Sunday night also
thumb.gif

Ill be there, also my buddy Njgeos, with his black 02 lifted tundra i believe. Murf knows I get up late, but ill be there.
keTwCsZ.jpg

I am on the fence about this run. First time in twelve years I have a 4X4 in the valley I feel I could use.

Running boards were easy. After pulling the driver's side off I determined the one are bought are in better shape then the one of 4Runner that spend time in Oregon. Searched last couple of days for all the pieces of my old CB with no luck.:mad: After forgetting to bring back my Superflow MV50 from the cabin over Thanksgiving I'm been search for one at descent price local. No luck so ordered one from Amazon. Still hasn't showed up.:bang: Even if I had my camping gear in town my wife goes to work Monday morning and I have to be home. Guess I'll try another time.

There are enough people with compressors that not having yours here should not be the reason not to come. I think there are several club members with loaner cb radios. Just need a cigarette lighter 12 volt outlet.

Several of us are doing only the day trip.

Hope to see you tomorrow by our departure time from the gas station of 0830.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom