Dead pedal liner/cover - my attempt at fixing WeatherTech's shortcoming. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just order the ones for the closest model year to yours - i believe they are 2011 or 2013. They fit my '09 just fine. There will be one extra hole for a hook in the driver's mat closest to the center console, but other than that it's a perfect fit.

Does anyone tried Huskey cargo liner 2013 in to 2011,looking to buy a complete set just wanna make sure it's a proper fit for 2011 cargo area.

If I am understanding correctly, the Husky mats for a 2013 will fit my 2011. Correct? Does that include the 2nd row & cargo mats as well?

The 2013 mats from Husky fit my 2011. As others have mentioned, the retention clips in the underlying carpet don’t align to both holes (only one clip per floor mat, the inner position) are going to mate up. But the husky spikes, along with general fitment along center consol and the lip that is sandwiched under the door hold everything in place quite well.

If I am understanding correctly, the Husky mats for a 2013 will fit my 2011. Correct? Does that include the 2nd row & cargo mats as well?

and 2011 should be the same as 2009 right?

Multiple people have asked this question in this thread and it’s been answered multiple times.

Resurrecting some dated discussions...everyone still thrilled with their Husky liners? The aesthetics of the WeatherTechs are more appealing, but I'm struggling to accept the lack of coverage compared to the Huskys. Both awesome quality, just wanted to check one more time before pulling the trigger on something. Thanks everyone!

I like my Husky liners still. They have held up well and still do the job they were designed to do. The extra coverage was much more of a concern for me than the overall look of the mats.

I originally went with WeatherTech's full set, but subsequently swapped out the front set with Husky's and am very happy. The Husky's only came in black at the time, so admittedly it's a little goofy have a mix of black and grey mats with my grey interior carpet, but I don't mind - the black Husky's complement the interior grey carpet and looks fine. Just don't look at both the front & rear mats at the same time and you won't notice the mix match of colors ;)

But yes, the Husky's coverage is much better. And the underneath spikes (1/8" long, maybe longer?) keep everything snug and in place even tho the retention plugs don't align on my 2011 LC. (Husky's are fitted for 2013+ LC I believe)

Still loving the Huskys in my '17. Made rookie mistake of buying 3rd row Husky mat right when I got the truck, then took it out when I put the ARB drawers in soon after. Oops.

Still loving the Huskys in my '17. Made rookie mistake of buying 3rd row Husky mat right when I got the truck, then took it out when I put the ARB drawers in soon after. Oops.

I have 3 cargo area mats - WeatherTech, Husky, Toyota brands - collecting dust in the garage because I did the same. Should probably get rid of them, but always think in the back of my mind I'll use them later. Considering I have 3 sets of third row seats in the garage as well, I should probably dump them :D

thread bump. I just bought the husky liners from amazon, and while checking out, saw a used set advertised for 32 dollars from amazon. Yes please!
I was looking at just front weathertechs, and it was $150 from weather tech including shipping. Appreciate all the help from this thread.

FYI, Toyota liners cover the deadpedal:

83513921-fce2-4787-be07-175a9c57d781-jpeg.2096431

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom