Date for PYS Tour 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should i be concerned that my last name is needed?

Zumpf

Zumpf

If you haven't had that government micro chip installed in your neck yet, I wouldn't worry about it.

Zumpf

If you haven't had that government micro chip installed in your neck yet, I wouldn't worry about it.

But you may have cause for concern if you attend a TLCA event and have to get inspected. Have the color of your under drawers handy as well.

You pissed yerself?:confused:

I pissed myself.....twice.

As a PYS punk out, your neither qualified to question us, nor able to understand.

Move along.

:flipoff2:

I pissed myself.....twice.

As a PYS punk out, your neither qualified to question us, nor able to understand.

Move along.

:flipoff2:

Fawk that, I ain't goin', you guys almost killed Ron!!!:hillbilly:

Darrel, you just need a good spotter. Like how I keep an eye on the passenger side when riding with Clint :rolleyes:

The biggest problem with night wheeling in the Midwest is that it takes so long for it to get dark that we degenerates can't seem to wait to start imbibing delicious cool beverages and add the extra element of fun/danger :grinpimp:

I thought about giving my keys to Tony for safekeeping at the Jambo, but that's probably not a good idea either :D

The Cliffs night wheeling is a lot worse than Washita in my mind. At Washita Mr. Crayola tried to make a map, even if it was merely a suggestion on the direction to go, the Cliffs is totally uncharted territory for me even after multiple visits over the years. The only other alternative is to follow Tom and I would probably be better off leaving my keys with Tony and passing out at the campfire :D

I would love to take another night run in the green one's swine though. I haven't laughed and giggled that hard since I was a schoolboy gettin' stinky pinky! Hammered in the bitch seat with someone you trust in the middle of the woods rockin' out with our cawks out was soaked in awesomeness and is highly recommended!

I would love to take another night run in the green one's swine though. I haven't laughed and giggled that hard since I was a schoolboy gettin' stinky pinky! Hammered in the bitch seat with someone you trust in the middle of the woods rockin' out with our cawks out was soaked in awesomeness and is highly recommended!

....So much wrong there

Its gonna be hard to pry me from the campfire, and my beverage, to go night wheeling. Especially since wheeling is just a necessary the excuse for the party.

The biggest problem with night wheeling in the Midwest is that it takes so long for it to get dark that we degenerates can't seem to wait to start imbibing delicious cool beverages and add the extra element of fun/danger :grinpimp:

I thought about giving my keys to Tony for safekeeping at the Jambo, but that's probably not a good idea either :D

The Cliffs night wheeling is a lot worse than Washita in my mind. At Washita Mr. Crayola tried to make a map, even if it was merely a suggestion on the direction to go, the Cliffs is totally uncharted territory for me even after multiple visits over the years. The only other alternative is to follow Tom and I would probably be better off leaving my keys with Tony and passing out at the campfire :D

Wait, you trust Gumby? Dude, you must have been completely plastered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom