Date for PYS Tour 2010 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

X a billion!
That is the absolute last thing i want OUR tour to be, so don't anybody even think about bringing it up. If it goes big, it lost what I love about it. So if anybody needs a reminder, it is all about a SMALL groug of buddies hangin out for a week. PERIOD.
Don't need no input from the peanut gallery!!

I just had a terrifying thought!!!!.....

PYS as a TLCA sanctioned, raffle having, family friendly event, that any jerk off starts coming to, to play offroad/camping......:censor:

At which point we KILL it :grinpimp:

:bang:

TOM! JOHN! WAKE UP! Your having a nightmare.

I'm sure it will remain personal invite so, SHUT THE Fxxx UP DONNY!

A few side jobs popped up and I'd rather have the cash than burn it. .

If you spent it on fancy parts for a scooter like you said you were, would have been better off burning it.
Keep in mind, bang for your buck, there is no vacation out there any better!

I wound up getting a couple of parts for the new scooter and some toys for my place in Wisconsin. Potato gun parts are getting pricey!

So now you wont snap pinions? :confused:

I expect to see that potato gun at Jambo.

I've Ginger Fabbed a trac bar and installed it a few months back after my incident. Still untested though. I'll have to remedy that soon!

Spud guns are quite entertaining! Did you know that ether is by far the best propellant to use with them? Pricey, but fun. I'm still trying to perfect my concoction to make flaming projectiles. I've also experimented with sabot veggie rounds. Hopefully the cucumber sabot I've developed will yield positive results. The carrot sabot was a disaster.

I've Ginger Fabbed a trac bar and installed it a few months back after my incident. Still untested though. I'll have to remedy that soon!

Spud guns are quite entertaining! Did you know that ether is by far the best propellant to use with them? Pricey, but fun. I'm still trying to perfect my concoction to make flaming projectiles. I've also experimented with sabot veggie rounds. Hopefully the cucumber sabot I've developed will yield positive results. The carrot sabot was a disaster.

What are you using as a jacket for sabots? With out rifling the carrot will have very unstable balistics. Youll prolly get the best results from rounder objects. longer objects will probably just tumble through the air and break apart.

If you make a stronger combustion chamber im sure you can think of/confiscate something better than ether. :hmm: maybe something with diesel and fertilizer and an electric trigger....:bounce2:

What are you using as a jacket for sabots? With out rifling the carrot will have very unstable balistics. Youll prolly get the best results from rounder objects. longer objects will probably just tumble through the air and break apart.

If you make a stronger combustion chamber im sure you can think of/confiscate something better than ether. :hmm: maybe something with diesel and fertilizer and an electric trigger....:bounce2:

Rifling is really not the issue. The carrot, regardless of size and/or rigidity, has a nasty habit of tumbling once it's free from the sabot jacketing. Whole cucumbers do the same but cucumbers cut in half are the bomb. Typically cylindrical items less than 4 inches in length tend to work very well.

Shorter compact combustion chambers with long barrels work quite well with ether. Hotter burning propellant has a tendency to shred the sabot jacketing upon expulsion. Spuds turn into mashed potatoes also.

I've heard that if you coil the combustion chamber with 10 gauge copper wire, it will increase combustion chamber rigidity. If you wish to try a hotter propellant.

Toyota Trails is interested in the story but with some additional content and they are asking to have our last names as well. If anyone has issue with the use of their last name speak up and I will not add it.
I do not have Richard, Joe or Martys last names so if you want them added let me know.

Marty Hurst.

I think Richard Hertz would be an appropriate last name at PYS.

Peter Dripps, Jr.? But, why does everyone call him Jon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom