Dallas area Land Cruiser shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There's nothing magical about working on a Landcruiser -- especially for things that will light up the CEL on the dash. If you don't want to fix your own junk then find a reputable auto shop* and take your car there.

* Ask around for the name of the OCD mechanic your dealership loved but fired because he's too meticulous and slow, and go to the place he's running out of a storage bay somewhere. I guarantee: ask and you'll find "that guy"

Look up @crtx. He is a bright spot in DFW. If there was anyone I would go to it would be him.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Greatly appreciate it.

I quit my "fancy consulting job" and now do Cruiser work full time.

Although this is the 40 Series section, I work on all cruisers. My specialty is year range 1981-2007.

Problems with mechanics also extend to them finding parts. I’m having trouble finding Toyota,yamaha,suzuki,mercruiser,dodge ram , and washing machine parts. Really in my life I have never had such a problem finding parts. Good mechanics are hard to find but they have to charge for finding your parts and then putting them in. My gun repair man charges 100 an hour just to find parts.Don’t put the slow mechanics in with bad mechanics.

Problems with mechanics also extend to them finding parts. I’m having trouble finding Toyota,yamaha,suzuki,mercruiser,dodge ram , and washing machine parts. Really in my life I have never had such a problem finding parts. Good mechanics are hard to find but they have to charge for finding your parts and then putting them in. My gun repair man charges 100 an hour just to find parts.Don’t put the slow mechanics in with bad mechanics.
Agree. There are bad ones for sure no doubt. They are not slow. Just entitled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom