Daily funny pics (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1594126729963.png

Screenshot_20200708-224923_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200708-224906_Instagram.jpg

If someone was under that F350, I'd say a solid contender for the Darwin Award.

Looks like a Home Depot heat activated Jack Stand

106787787_10223355336378058_782712214167491130_n.jpg

Dont have a picture, but fun with adult kids and stupid sugar water (Powerade). Powerade orange is the same color as VW coolant, so drop some of that orange crap on the garage floor under the VW and mention in passing "do you have coolant leak? saw some orange fluid under your car". It provides a lot of entertainment afterwards.

Dont have a picture, but fun with adult kids and stupid sugar water (Powerade). Powerade orange is the same color as VW coolant, so drop some of that orange crap on the garage floor under the VW and mention in passing "do you have coolant leak? saw some orange fluid under your car". It provides a lot of entertainment afterwards.
You evil bastard 😂

I did this to a buddy of mine years ago. He had just bought a new Ford Exploder. He and some friends of mine were planning to meet for lunch. My buddy had just picked this Exploder up at the dealership that morning prior to our lunch and he was excited to show it off to the rest of us afterward. In the middle of our meal I excused myself and said I was going to the restroom. I snuck outside and went to my truck and got some antifreeze out of the back and poured a little puddle under the brand spankin' new Exploder and went back in and finished lunch. The after lunch show and tell was epic! "Hey, Bob. What's that under your car?" "Bad water pump already?" I had him to check his coolant level and I told him that I had a fresh gallon of antifreeze in my truck if he needed some. That's when he knew what I had done.

Looks to be a 74 nova... buddy had one in highschool we threw a mild 350 in. Oh the simpler times when the only bills I had was car insurance and I could buy muscle cars for $500-$1500 from the recycler and not care if I was getting 5mph flooring it everywhere. LOL

Looks to be a 74 nova... buddy had one in highschool we threw a mild 350 in. Oh the simpler times when the only bills I had was car insurance and I could buy muscle cars for $500-$1500 from the recycler and not care if I was getting 5mph flooring it everywhere. LOL
I got arrested in (1981 or so) as one of 4 passengers on a 72 Nova, we got a flat and pulled over to the side of the highway. To get the jack and spare, we had to remove our gear and lean it against the armco. Gear was a plethora of M-16s, AK's, etc. All training weapons though, non firing, we were on the the way to a training exercise....Anyway, surrounded by state troopers from all angles etc, we got searched and amazingly the cops didn't notice any of the other crap on us. Then someone called someone and we were released. The driver just retired as a colonel, became a flight surgeon.... he loved that piece of sheet nova.... funny what an image can bring back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom