Daily funny pics (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_3993.jpg

Looks like a chase sequence from the British comedian Benny Hill! They used that music a lot!

Since you can't make this up, I quote:

A South Carolina man died after attempting to conceal them from police. Video from the backseat of a North Charleston police car shows 23-year-old Deangelo Rashard Mitchell coerce his brother, Wayne Joshua Mitchell, 20, into ingesting a bag of cocaine from his buttocks.

“One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don’t have any strikes. …You my little brother… I’m gonna get life,” Deangelo said to Wayne. He removed the cocaine, hidden behind him, and gave it to his brother to swallow. They were arrested on trafficking charges.

Reportedly, officers saw cocaine residue on the seat of the car and Deangelo told them that Wayne swallowed it. Dwayne struggled to breathe, bled from his mouth and died within an hour.

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 2.18.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Saw this in the parking lot at Lowes this weekend.

IMG_4004.JPG

mo ron

Thank you for posting.

That was me in school hated it avoided all math that I could pretty good at it but never saw the reasoning for the majority of it.
I think the sole purpose of much of it is to weed out those who will never need it. Makes recruiting much easier for colleges and industry.

I think the sole purpose of much of it is to weed out those who will never need it. Makes recruiting much easier for colleges and industry.

That makes sense. I later learned in the army that geometry and some other things came in handy with ballistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom