Custom Radius Arms? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know of a vendor that can make a set of custom radius arms?

The PO on my rig welded caster plates so caster on the truck is solid but the radius arms still rub on the steering arm after some grinding. I could keep grinding but I think it would be too much for comfort.

The picture below is of the truck with no flex.

IMG_8079.jpeg

could always go high steer, with front range, or hell fire knuckles.

Im about to put my Hellfires on. They are definitely nice pieces!!!

Just get rid if the caster plates and return it to normal.

Throw a set of used oem arms on the rig.

Install a set of arm drop brackets from @eimkeith

If you need additional caster correction after that than either use a set of correction bushings or trunnion caster correction bearings that @cruiseroutfit sells.

If you can't do the fab work to return the axle bracket to stock and install the drop mounts than I can't imagine someone charging more than a few hundred $ to do the work.

grind that weld off and get some delta arms. If you know your lift height (actual measured... hub to fender) we can suggest which arms based on the caster correction you need.

correction bushings don't last, I wouldn't bother.

grind that weld off and get some delta arms. If you know your lift height (actual measured... hub to fender) we can suggest which arms based on the caster correction you need.

correction bushings don't last, I wouldn't bother.
True that. correction bushings are worthless but well marketed.

I also thought that @Delta VS could make a custom set. I thought I saw somewhere that they offer custom work for the radius arms.
we can do them but it’ll be spendy and take forever these days

So I'm going to the the caster plates off and order a set of Radius Arms from @Delta VS . Does any knows how to measure correctly to order the correct arms? Not sure if I have a 4 or 6 inch lift...

So I'm going to the the caster plates off and order a set of Radius Arms from @Delta VS . Does any knows how to measure correctly to order the correct arms? Not sure if I have a 4 or 6 inch lift...
First post here:
Thread 'Compiling/comparing lift and caster data'
Compiling/comparing lift and caster data - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/compiling-comparing-lift-and-caster-data.1099600/

Is a good start. Hopefully you have a 3 or 5” lift…we make those a lot more than the 2/4/6

Well, It's actually a 4 inch lift. Any in stock ;)
sure don't. we are actually just about to finally get the 4" arms people pre-ordered a long time ago back from powder. we will be attempting to stock them at some point, but all the ones we have made so far have sold (we made extras even).

sure don't. we are actually just about to finally get the 4" arms people pre-ordered a long time ago back from powder. we will be attempting to stock them at some point, but all the ones we have made so far have sold (we made extras even).
Copy that. Any idea how long it will take to get a set if I put an order in today? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom