Custom CNC Items for Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I have a decent size CNC that does 40"x40" and can machine anything from acryllics, plastics, and foams to wood, corian, and can do aluminum (not steel though so no actual car parts just interior stuff mainly. ). I am looking for some applications I could use it for my 100 series Land Cruiser. I have a couple initial ideas but I'm wondering if anyone else has some ideas of things. I'm not looking for sales really, dont have the time right now, but stuff you've thought about or would yourself want on your hundo or any LC that could be made on a CNC. I'll jot some of early brain storming but love to hear other peoples ideas or what they seen done:

Gimmicky Vain Stuff:
Engrave Toyota new or old logo into Yota Key Fob
"Land Bruiser" badging (in the Land Cruiser font)
Old Style Land Cruiser Badge
Real Wood Trim Set (i have some nice wood sitting around and real wood trim would be kinda cool but the dimensions would be difficult w/o drawings)
Key Chain LC/Toyota Stuff
Garage Wall Art (Old Toyota Logo Wood Sign or cool land cruiser stuff IDK)

Overlanding/4x4 Items:
Small Drawer System (maybe for under seats or something, odd shaped stuff places I'm thinking)
Tail Gate Hidden Storage Replacement (replace the current bottom tail gate panel)
Organizer to replace cup holder piece in the center console (not sure what I'd make it to hold, tire gauge and stuff?)
Hooks that mount in the interior nicely and be left up

Trying to find some good uses for it, I'm sure there things yall have thought of that just needs a little more custom fit or contour to the car that would be real practical or something, let me know if you have any ideas. I'm sure eventually I'll post whatever I make and put on the Cruiser in the photo thread or the What did you do this week thread.

Another Idea is maybe machining my own traction boards like Maxx Tracks or something. Could probably make it fits perfectly on the roof rack.

How about a storage solution or simple insert for that empty space in the center console after the CD player is removed?

yeah, mine is a 99' so it doesnt have it to begin with but has this insert for a flimsy cupholder, thinking of making something like the Whitsend Top piece but rigid for the bottom and hold things vertically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom