CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered some gutter mounts from Jason and just applied the last coat of paint. Great product, quick turnaround and an excellent vendor to deal with!

View attachment 954159

...via IH8MUD app

Thanks for the kind words.. Send me a pic of the rack installed or post it up here.

J

Rear main bumper finished. Will start the tire carrier, ladder and jerry can over the next few days..

J
P1050893.JPG
P1050895.JPG
P1050896.JPG

Are you using a Syncrowave to make them purdy welds?

Great talking to you today Jason and thanks for the dimple dies. I'll be putting them to use for sure. All the best man.

Jason

Amazing work! Love to know what a front bumper with winch and rear with tire carried and 3 can and rear panel guard for a fj60 would run shipped to 80906

J's been a pleasure to deal with! He sends pictures whenever I ask, despite having to reinstall 200lbs worth of bumper/tire back onto his truck. He answers questions promptly. He let my broke college ass pay him in hefty chunks instead of all at once. He helped me find a solution for shipping the bumper plus the additional quarter guards... Super cool guy with amazing customer service right from the get go.

All of that still stands true! Got my bumper on today to see how it would look before i get it powder coated... its great! And when i showed Jason some damage caused by fedex's shipping, he told me he'd send me the necessary replacement hardware! The fitment and finish are awesome and those little details are the things that really make me happy i went with TT over some other company

Pictures! (pardon my mess, also rebuilt the split case today... fun!)

temporary tag placement until this weekend haha

Last edited:
Looks good Patrick, glad you like it. Will get the set of bushings in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to see the ROTOs installed. I wish I could have done that work, but shipping fees to here and then back to you is not very cost effective.

Post up pics once the guys at SG get the coating on.. Its gonna look good!

Thanks again,

Jason

Looks good Patrick, glad you like it. Will get the set of bushings in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to see the ROTOs installed. I wish I could have done that work, but shipping fees to here and then back to you is not very cost effective.

Post up pics once the guys at SG get the coating on.. Its gonna look good!

Thanks again,

Jason
Will do, hopefully ill be done with the welding this weekend so i can get it out and back!

New, really back from the dark side, to Toyotas... Do you do anything with the 100's yet? Need a guinea pig, I on the other side of the rockies from you...

New, really back from the dark side, to Toyotas... Do you do anything with the 100's yet? Need a guinea pig, I on the other side of the rockies from you...

No plans as of yet for the 100s.. I would entertain a great deal if someone wanted to drop their rig off for a week or so for me to use for R&D purposes..

LC donors in this area are few and far between.

J

Interested in price for:
rear bumper w/ tire carrier, hi lift jack and jerry cans
front bumper w/ winch
80 series shipped to 90621
hope you decide to make sliders for a 94 soon!

I'm interested in a dual rear swingout tire with hi-lift/fuel can holders for a 62 shipped to 37363 please?

Interested in price for:
rear bumper w/ tire carrier, hi lift jack and jerry cans
front bumper w/ winch
80 series shipped to 90621
hope you decide to make sliders for a 94 soon!

Quotes sent, thanks for the interest guys.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom