CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A few more...

J

P1060053.JPG
P1060054.JPG
P1060057.JPG
P1060065.JPG
P1060060.JPG

Jason whats the name of those jack stands? How long are your full sized racks? I'm making mine 90" .

Jason whats the name of those jack stands? How long are your full sized racks? I'm making mine 90" .

Jason, they are Sumner pipe jacks... I've used these for years... You can find them on sale for around 55-65$ from time to time... They fold up and store pretty compact under my benches.

http://www.zoro.com/i/G4415512/?utm...zgznojOXHENZSJ3K2HiTC-QmZPo1JIAoGthoCzaDw_wcB

I build my FULL at 52 x 84. I order in 24' lengths as well so I only have one weld in each main perimeter hoop.

You get the dies?

J

Those are slick. Gotta get me some.. 84" huh... ya I dont like bending 2 pieces for 1 hoop. I can only get 21 ft lengths far as I know. Thanks J.

Those are slick. Gotta get me some.. 84" huh... ya I dont like bending 2 pieces for 1 hoop. I can only get 21 ft lengths far as I know. Thanks J.

I like the rack to sit back from the windshield.. helps with overhead lighting glare off the hood and then in the rear as well, for rear awning, hi-lft, axe.. shovel and still have the roof under those items. But like you.. will build whatever they want....

J

Yep we're mere Land Cruiser enthusiast enablers... right?

Bumper looks good. Check my thread on the modular system I got going on. Will have pics of the finished product tomorrow after I go drop off and pick up at the powder coat'r.

Yep we're mere Land Cruiser enthusiast enablers... right?

You got it BRO!.. I gave your digits to an 100 guy here that is wanting a rock crawler front (HIGH and TIGHT).. I gave him your build link..

Like I said, I like to build the EXPO style stuff and besides he wants something he can buy, bolt on and go... I'd need his rig for a couple days.. Deal breaker for him..

J

I recently installed one of Jason's rear bumpers with the dual swing outs. I just wanted to say it's been a great pleasure dealing with him, he's always quick to call or return your calls. He basically took my order over the phone and made a perfectly fitting custom bumper exactly the way I wanted it. No compromise, no excuses and it's made in America. I wish I had the foresight to have him make my roof rack as well.

20141022_200154.jpg
20141023_174355.jpg
20141023_174716.jpg
20141023_174936.jpg

I will definitely buy from him again.

I got my tire carrier today. AND a free tape measure in the packaging haha
Build quality truly is top notch. I can't wait to free up some time for installation

Don't hesitate to contact Jason, his work is worth every hard earned penny

I got my tire carrier today. AND a free tape measure in the packaging haha
Build quality truly is top notch. I can't wait to free up some time for installation

Don't hesitate to contact Jason, his work is worth every hard earned penny

I boxed that up, stapled it and run strapping... Picked the box up and heard the thunk.... NO WAY WAS I TEARING BACK INTO IT FOR A 10$ tape measure... HA!

Glad you like it G...

Thanks for the compliments.

Jason

Send me a few of these ... I bought something from ya. I'll rock em on my rig!! BTW I like the rack looks good. Wish we lived closer, we could do some damage to some spools of mig wire together.

Send me a few of these ... I bought something from ya. I'll rock em on my rig!! BTW I like the rack looks good. Wish we lived closer, we could do some damage to some spools of mig wire together.

I'll send ya a couple.. YA I need to get this other rack done and switch to .030" for about an hout to weld the two racks out..

I hate changing wire out...

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom