Custom 3d Printed Overhead Consoles for 80 Series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have started printing some overhead consoles for the 80 series trucks. There a few to choose from. Gray and tan/oak. Im planning making a few other designs. Maybe one for a CB radio, a blank plate so you can cut your own holes, and anything else that you guys might have a need for. Let me know what you think. You cannot use the factory sun visors with these. I have the LS400 visors on my trucks and the consoles work fine with them. They have the same footprint as the factory consoles with the aux fuel gauge/compass/altimeter that were available in the Japanese and European market. There are tapped holes in the roof for the rear mounting bolts, but I don't think they are really needed unless you plan to put something heavy in the console.

$100 Shipped in the lower 48.

This one has a hole for a 2” gauge along with a little display I found on Amazon. It has a clinometer, GPS speedo (KPH/MPH), GPS altimeter (feet/meters), GPS coordinates, voltage, compass, and clock. It retails for about $50 on Amazon. I have used it for a few months and it seems to work well.
Amazon product ASIN B08ZHDKQ6GView attachment 3251386
View attachment 3251410
This one has 3 flat holes for 2” gauges
View attachment 3251411

This one is for a 2” gauge and an 8 port Auxbeam switch panel.

View attachment 3251395

View attachment 3251405

I installed mine yesterday. Such a great product and the price is nice too. Thanks.

A8AF2CA0-E669-4117-952A-B2ACCCD42969.jpeg

7A1CAF84-E6A1-48A9-A9FD-357498B090F9.jpeg

Where did you wire the switch to what power source or did you run the wires from the bottom
I fished a bundle of wires up the B-pillar and around the sunroof to the sunroof controls a number of years ago for the Gentex mirror. I used a Magnepull that I already owned. Unbolting the seatbelt and sun visor made it easy.

Amazon product ASIN B00MW9A8AY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom