Cummins 4bt into my FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice I-man.. Man that's a lot of welding for those gauges... Must be that diesel vibration reduction factor added in..;)

J
Lol! I don't know enough about welding to do it subtly.

I like them! Kinda reminds me of binoculars.

Perfect position for reading while driving.

I kinda like them too. I was just going fo functional, I kept not installing them because I could never think of something that would look good. Still doesn't look great, but not bad.

That looks like the rear engines on a A10 warthog! Bring the beef!

What are your plans for fixing the cracked dash? I, as are most cruiser owners, am up against the same issue...

Custom dash when I refurbish the other body I have.

Wife thinks they look like Wall-e.

Looks good!
She's the second woman to say Wall-e. So boys and girls we finally have a name for the rig: Wall-e.

Last edited:
I have been reading your posting about your build and its awesome, but I have a quick question. is there any way you can tell me the CPL and ESN of the second 4BT you got, the one that came with the p-pump on it. I ask cause I am building a custom intake manifold for my motor and I need a set of lines just like yours. ive gone to the cummins dealer and they are useless in helping. thank you very much in advance.

I would bet it is the magical 4BT cpl 1839

that is one with the awesome P7100 pump that comes in the top notch box trucks...

I had a line on a few of these and the wife stopped the diesel swap for my FJ62....

one of them was a cummins reman CPL1839 complete running engine with turbo and all for only $1,500.00

I regret not going and buying it even though I wouldn't be able to use it...

Most guys don't know how to I.D. them from the CPL number. The easiest way to get one is to call everyone with one and find an individual owner who has one that can read the part number on the pump for You.

If it is a P ------ with 7xxx as the last for digits, it is a P pump inline, bad-boy capable unit!

one of them was a cummins reman CPL1839 complete running engine with turbo and all for only $1,500.00
That's the exact description of the one I have in my 62. Wish I paid $1500 though.

My motor is a 1839 motor factory P7100, which are getting hard to get, thats why everytime i find a good deal on one i buy it. What i am looking for is the CPL and ESN for a factory P7100 motor with an aftercooler on it. I need the injection lines so i can make a custom high flow intake manifold for my motor. The cummins dealer here in south Florida are f---ing useless! Any help would be AWESOME !!!

My motor is a 1839 motor factory P7100, which are getting hard to get, thats why everytime i find a good deal on one i buy it. What i am looking for is the CPL and ESN for a factory P7100 motor with an aftercooler on it. I need the injection lines so i can make a custom high flow intake manifold for my motor. The cummins dealer here in south Florida are f---ing useless! Any help would be AWESOME !!!

If you haven't already, snoop around on 4bt swaps. Someone on there would likely know.

You guys suck.... I wish I could have stepped up and done a 4BT and gone to a diesel.....

I am still sore about it...haha

I got some other fun stuff planned now with a little gasoline engine though...

The lines on the motors usually have a tag with a part number- Its a little tag wrapped around the line and usually is painted tan or black..

These 4bt's are awesome you can make tons of power and still get good gas mileage, i love them

Aaaaaaaand chicks dig it......

Well boys, it's time to sell this rig. I have lost access to the shop I was using and I don't think I'll ever be able to finish it. As well, life is getting busier. I put a for sale add in the classifieds.

I hope you all are doing well.

Well boys, it's time to sell this rig. I have lost access to the shop I was using and I don't think I'll ever be able to finish it. As well, life is getting busier. I put a for sale add in the classifieds.

I hope you all are doing well.

Man I'm really sad to hear that :crybaby:, this build kept me going when I was in the suck. post up a link to the classifieds when you can. Hope you get what you want.
Happy new year and hope to see you soon.

Here's a picture of my throttle. The top cable is the TV cable for the 700r4. The lower one is the throttle cable from the gas pedal and the chain is the aftermarket (sucks) cruise control.

TVCable.jpg
You’re saving my brain with this photo of the TV cable linkage. I couldn’t figure out how to make the throttle “pull” the tv cable when the pedal is pressed. Just sent you a message

7BEABF51-A2A3-475A-9426-BD891910713F.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom