CSC Random picture thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the purpose of the controlled burn? We saw that going on in kaibab national forest last week as well.

What's the purpose of the controlled burn? We saw that going on in kaibab national forest last week as well.

to prevent fires...o_O

On a serious note: sdnative absolutely you're right as seen from the AZ forest service website:

...while it may not always be evident, our forests are sick. Many parts of our forest are susceptible to insect infestations, disease, and catastrophic wildfire. It is because of our love of our forest, and our desire to improve its health that we prescribe fire. Much like a doctor prescribes medication to a sick patient, Forest Service managers sometimes prescribe fire to improve the health of our local forests.

I searched and while it shows the recent fires and the dates they occured it really doesn't say the reasons why. Now I'm all curious as to what they were all about !

you're living the adventure, staying in your car like they told you and it ends like this...

SQUISH.jpg

:grinpimp: niiice...
Bet it can't follow my green turd..:hillbilly:

I wonder if that 80 has a cooling issue with all of those lights completely blocking the airflow to the condenser/radiator.

Missed opportunity to go fisnin' with one of my buds and his brother Joe Saturday...
FullSizeR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom