CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

These walkers going by our place missed the two visitors bedded down in of our cabin. These two boys have been hanging out in the area for a while. Hopefully stay around and can watch their racks grow.

IMG_20210607_101119181_HDR.jpg

Saw this nice 200 series anniversary addition in North Scottsdale on Thursday last week:

1623692169551.jpeg

Suspect this has been photoshopped, showed up on the one of the wife's social media pages.
Doesn't state where, just Arizona.
Creapy fire jpeg.jpg

Suspect this has been photoshopped, showed up on the one of the wife's social media pages.
Doesn't state where, just Arizona.
View attachment 2704569
coworker went up to his cabin in Strawberry to pull out his boat and Razor - they evacuating that whole area from the Backbone fire. Unfortunately, Just one of many right now in AZ....

coworker went up to his cabin in Strawberry to pull out his boat and Razor - they evacuating that whole area from the Backbone fire. Unfortunately, Just one of many right now in AZ....

Did this three years ago for the Tinder fire. I was lucky 2/3 the way there towing my car hauler got an alert on phone saying SR87 was closed in the area. Figured I would drive up the rest of the way. Got to the road block and was asked if I was there to get a vehicle. When I said yes and he waved me by.

While the Backbone fire is quite aways away we are getting things ready to evacuate quickly. Between the heat, everything super dry and the dry lighting strikes things could change quickly.

These walkers going by our place missed the two visitors bedded down in of our cabin. These two boys have been hanging out in the area for a while. Hopefully stay around and can watch their racks grow.

View attachment 2697135

image000000.jpg
image000001.jpg
image000002.jpg

They are still hanging around. Eating leafs off the oak trees. That's a plus hate racking up oak leafs verses pine needles.

Was wondering if it was worth it to salvage parts to actually go on a FJ40 again. Depending on holes and if there rust see $500 to $600 in parts. We were in Flagstaff yesterday. What was suppose to be a quick trip to the west side town turned into a trip over to Doney Park to do a drive by of home that just came on the market. Could stopped to give this art piece quick once.

Make sure to paint them before installing.

Oh happy day!!! Proud new owners of a beautifully original FJ62. Now, who knows of a good (but reasonable) paint shop? This baby (Pablo) needs a good glass out re-paint in original colors.

Btw, I think the kids approve.

tempImagesSwWvF.png

tempImageAa86Y0.png

tempImagef5YacX.png

tempImage7TeDo7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom