CSC Random picture thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this “subtle” G wagon up athe aquarium

E7B1F03B-3B7D-4CAF-94BC-C7BFD51E85B2.jpeg

8C17547D-B6CC-486E-9302-0E966A2ABDB6.jpeg

0EC1EA0C-5F53-4C94-9C41-C4097F0D6C15.jpeg

Jorts!

Rear axle on the trailer.
Did you get it from us or on the open road?

Pretty impr3essive - I only seem to get flats from nails :frown:

Not 100 percent sure. If I were to guess, it was over by the slag dump or at Mission North where they load up all the scrap iron.

Was a good day for spotting. I drive past this person's house regularly and see the 55 but I can't say I've noticed the plates on the BMW before (the 55 is plated with "FEHOG"). I'd like to think another potential 200 owner "if only" :)

I also saw a 76 series with what appeared to be German plates while sitting at the lights on Speedway - was on the bike though so couldn't grab a snap. Looked bog standard.

Came out of the local Lowes to see this cool Disco parked beside my rig. They are about the same size but I think the wheel base on the Disco is a bit more narrower. Which would you rather have in the garage?

Came out of the local Lowes to see this cool Disco parked beside my rig. They are about the same size but I think the wheel base on the Disco is a bit more narrower. Which would you rather have in the garage?

View attachment 1927333View attachment 1927334
My used car tech had a Disco just like that for his wifes DD. Even though he could work on it for free labor, over 2 years he spent thousands on constant repairs/parts replacement. One day he said "instead of burning it to the ground he was going to trade it in and get something that wasn't a POS". Ive heard this many times about these.
Its really too bad, the body size and suspension are pretty decent - just don't have any build quality or longevity.

My used car tech had a Disco just like that for his wifes DD. Even though he could work on it for free labor, over 2 years he spent thousands on constant repairs/parts replacement. One day he said "instead of burning it to the ground he was going to trade it in and get something that wasn't a POS". Ive heard this many times about these.
Its really too bad, the body size and suspension are pretty decent - just don't have any build quality or longevity.
that's what I'd always heard too. My wife was in love with them for a while but I talked her into going Nissan or Toyota. Look at my wife and look at me, and you'll know I can talk her into anything.

Googled Cavalry Blue and found this;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom