CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.21.2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.21.2016

Same old place

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business

CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.21.2016

Same old place

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business
I plan on being there as this will be my last meeting for a long while... looks like I'll be relocating to Dallas...

Won't me making it to this one, going on vacation! :banana::beer: see you next month though.

Ill be in Washington D.C. for wedding! Have a good meeting!

Will be there

Will be there, too.

Anybody need any stock 80 running boards,...? Anyone? Really, I deliver!

I will be there, have to meet some work colleagues first. Should be on time.

We may need to bring all the running boards to the swap meet along with a few Thermarest sleeping pads, some chairs and a like new front bumper for and 80.

Upgrading camping stuff and never getting rid of the old kit. Swap meet may be just the ticket

We may need to bring all the running boards to the swap meet along with a few Thermarest sleeping pads, some chairs and a like new front bumper for and 80.

Upgrading camping stuff and never getting rid of the old kit. Swap meet may be just the ticket

I wuld be intereted in storing the front bumper while I decide what direction I will end up going :confused:

I will be there with 2 Lightweight Windbreaker:
  • One Medium
  • One XL
$47 each

wind_blocker_reflector_front-jpg.1064905

I plan on being there as this will be my last meeting for a long while... looks like I'll be relocating to Dallas...

Sorry didn't make it, :bang: I heard there were amazing cupcakes sad to have missed those, but probably for the best anyway. I wish you all well and this isn't goodbye for forever. :poof:

Before I get into the meeting notes, I just want to say that NO ONE made me aware that there were cupcakes available. These things should really be announced at the beginning of the meeting.

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

Uzi (no Mud name yet) made his second appearance at a meeting with his 1991 FJ80 (his first appearance was in 2013, Welcome back!) Uzi also signed up for membership at the meeting.

Jason @BoxYourEars is a new member/first-timer with his 1996 grey FZJ80.

Chris @Rollins86 is a new member/first-timer with his 1996 green FZJ80.

ROTM

Run Of The Month series is for everyone to get out with their trucks, regardless of skill level, so everyone can learn how to wheel safely. No one wants to see someone damage their truck. Don't be shy about volunteering to lead a monthly run. You get to pick the date and the location (you can get plenty of ideas for trail rides from other members). There are several members with lots of knowledge about local trails and can offer assistance on leading the group on the day of the run.

October ROTM - Brice @brices123 see trip report here October ROTM - Casner Trail & Camping

November ROTM - Steve @Saddletramp and Abigail @Abigail are co-leading a trip to Bartlett Lake. Steve is leading a group via Log Corral. Log Corral is a more difficult run which requires 35 inch tires, lockers, and the acceptance of the risk of body damage. Abigail will bring a group in on 393. The groups will camp near the lake and leave out on 393 the next morning. Check the thread for details - November ROTM w/camping FR393 to Bartlett Lake/Log Corral to Bartlett Lake

December ROTM - given the holidays, December runs are a Wild Card. Keep an eye on the forum.

January ROTM - Brent @coldbeerbrent volunteered to lead this run.

February ROTM - Steve @Saddletramp volunteered to lead another run. Destination is TBA.

March ROTM - Ron @Dimples will lead this run. Destination is TBA.

Keep an eye on the forum for dates and threads for these runs.

If you lead a ROTM, here's a good template for your trip reports - CSC Trip Report template

ROTM POTLUCKS

A precedent has been set the last couple of ROTMs. There have been some amazing potlucks on the camping nights. Let's keep this going. Volunteer to bring something. Let's keep these somewhat organized. No one wants to take 100 extra flour tortillas home.

ADDITIONAL BUSINESS

December CSC Meeting - Last year, Camelback Toyota sponsored a CSC show and shine event. It was a huge success. Eric @murf created a thread for this year's event. Check the thread for details - CSC December meeting Sat 12-03-16 Show n' Shine @ CBT

Thomas @LongDuck is going to look further into CSC adopting the trail going the back way to Mt. Ord. Tonto NF may be changing their policy regarding trail adoptions, so we might be able to adopt this trail.

ATTENDANCE

200s - 3
100s - 3
80s - 9
60s - 2
FJC - 1
4runner - 1

Thanks to Jackson @medtro for taking pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom