◘ CSC December meeting Sat. 12-03-16 Show n' Shine @ CBT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
(no shine actually required but doesn't hurt!) FOOD, FUN, SUN & RAFFLE ☼ starts at 11:00AM

Just like last year from 11am to ? on Saturday December 3rd, 2016. Location is 1550 E. Camelback Road at Camelback Toyota. It will be located on the front SE corner of the lot.

Includes parking our Land Cruisers on the corner of the lot at Camelback Rd/16th street for visibility. Kind of like a Land Cruiser Expo. Also CBT will be setting up a couple pop ups and cooking up lunch right there next to the CSC trucks.

* bring a shade pop up if you'd like

This would also be open to people coming in to check out the “classic Toyotas” and helping themselves to the plentiful food...

* Of course the idea is CBT would like to cover a couple bases here:

1) To show appreciation for the business the club brings to our dealership by having a staffed lunch station gilling up burgers and dogs, chips, and sodas. We will also have some small handouts/raffle gifts.
2) Showcase the “Classic Toyotas” and how they are cool (!), the Toyota heritage, the quality and longevity of the product.
3) Obviously the idea is also that the LC’s would create some interest from passers by...

You are encouraged to bring any and all gear if you want: camp trailers, open up your roof top tent, or awning, etc. Bring it on! Bring your appetite and good spirit~

*UPDATE* See post # 27 for the charity information

Here is a list of needed items below*. You can bring them down the day of the event and drop them in the donation boxes - we will present these items along with additional food and financial donations that will be presented to this charity later in December.
FOOD
* Canned veggies, fruit, and meat * Pasta and Pasta sauce
* Soup * Cereal *Peanut Butter
* Condiments * Instant Rice * Bisquick Mix

PERSONAL
* Shampoo * Conditioner * hand Soap * Feminine Hygiene items
* Razors * Shaving Cream * body Wash * Hand lotion
* Tooth Paste and Tooth brushes * Deoderant * Sun Screen * Chap stick

MISC
*Dish Soap * Liquid Laundry Soap * 13 gallon trash bags * Toilet Paper
* Windex * Paper Towles * surface cleaner

Last edited:
The meeting/event is from 11:00-2:30 and because the BBQ, etc needs to be set up in the morning, I would encourage people to try not to come much earlier than 10:15. If youre coming from Tucson or happen to get there early please park/stage in the marked area below first. LCP will have the Dec meeting sometime after lunch.

parking-jpg.1163618

Attached Files:

Last edited:
>>> Please do not go into the service area because it is packed on Saturdays and you will get swallowed up! ☺

See the map below and pull into the front areas of the property closest to the intersection and come in from either Camelback Rd or 16th St. (see below). A little before 11:00 we will start parking cruisers up on the front pad - pull into the center lane which is lined by the red walkway shades. People will guide/direct you into the front pad spots from there. If you are bringing your trailer give me a PM ahead of time please so we can save a longer spot(s).

1117151220a-jpg.1163677

We will end up parking where the stars are - and the large white area is where we will be cooking up and putting up the pop ups. This year we will open up more parking spots on the interior rows in that lot to accommodate the trucks/trailers/etc.

csc1-jpg.1163688

I would like to drive the 40 up for this.....if I can stand it.....Terry

Can I / should I bring the trailer?

I would like to make this sometime, pics from last year were awesome. I will be chasing hairy antlered critters and spending time with an 'ol friend that weekend.

I need some sheen on my sled, any special offers from CBT pre show to make it shimmer.

My 2011 FJ is a Classic. They don't make it no more.......

I missed this one last year traveling cross country, I'll be there this year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom