CSC November Meeting Agenda 11.18.2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC November Meeting Agenda 11.18.2016

Same old place

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business

Depending on how good of a happy hour I go to I should be there for some of the meeting.

Planning on it but since it is our anniversay there may be a different plan

Should be there, I need my custom jack adapter! :cool:

Hopefully you won't NEED your custon jack adaptor! May not make this one, but with the run on Saturday we can catch up then,

I will likely make it, Jackson I will text you later in the day. @medtro

If I make the meeting I should have the item we discussed @Chrismanjs , otherwise I will bring it to the starting point tomorrow

Perfect! I will be there tonight. Either works for me. Thanks @Saddletramp

IMG_5547.JPG

If anybody wants to get a jumpstart on Holiday Swag, I have a few Toyota Screwdrivers left and some TEQ cups. Free TEQ 2XL shirt to whomever buys a set. I'll bring to the meeting.

Cheers,
Jeff

CSC Lightweight Windbreaker available at the meeting tonight
  • 100% micro-polyester
  • Soft, smooth and lightweight
  • Windproof and water-resistant treatment
  • Reflective details for all-around visibility
  • Mesh vents for breathability
  • Zippered front pockets
  • Zippered lower right back pocket
  • Color: Sail/Platinum
  • Sizes: Medium & XL
  • $47

wind_blocker_reflector_front-jpg.1064905

I should be there tonight, Phil saw my post in a FS thread earlier today and invited me out. Picked up a black '97 FZJ from another mud member (Hayes) up in Prescott yesterday evening so I am about as fresh as you can get into the land cruiser club. Anything I need to do to officially become a CSC member? I'll be the tall/lanky guy that doesn't know anyone yet haha. Haven't had a chance to make a thread yet, I'll be grabbing some new pics that aren't in a driveway on Sunday.

I should be there tonight, Phil saw my post in a FS thread earlier today and invited me out. Picked up a black '97 FZJ from another mud member (Hayes) up in Prescott yesterday evening so I am about as fresh as you can get into the land cruiser club. Anything I need to do to officially become a CSC member? I'll be the tall/lanky guy that doesn't know anyone yet haha. Haven't had a chance to make a thread yet, I'll be grabbing some new pics that aren't in a driveway on Sunday.

Application

Jeff, I will buy a set of screwdrivers and one silicone teq cup. Do I get the free shirt ?

Sorry Guys, looks like we wont make the meeting, but @Cruzrmama and I will see everyone tomorrow morning!

INTRODUCTION OF FIRST TIME GUESTS / NEW MEMBERS

New member John @JS24 brought his new black 80 series and his dad, Lonnie, to their first meeting

New member Chase @FJ40|RUNNER brought his 79 FJ40 to his first meeting

New member Chase @Shwing aka Abigail's boyfriend (sorry, have to differentiate between the two new Chases) brought his green 97 80 series to his first meeting but he has been on a ROTM.

David (sorry, didn't get your mud name) brought his green 96 locked 80 to his first meeting

1st time guest Bob, who owns a 88 K5 Blazer, which we won't hold against him.

ROTM

Run Of The Month series is for everyone to get out with their trucks, regardless of skill level, so everyone can learn how to wheel safely. No one wants to see someone damage their truck. Don't be shy about volunteering to lead a monthly run. You get to pick the date and the location (you can get plenty of ideas for trail rides from other members). There are several members with lots of knowledge about local trails and can offer assistance on leading the group on the day of the run.

November ROTM - Steve @Saddletramp and Abigail @Abigail are co-leading a trip to Bartlett Lake. Steve is leading a group via Log Corral. Log Corral is a more difficult run which requires 35 inch tires, lockers, and the acceptance of the risk of body damage. Abigail will bring a group in on 393. The groups will camp near the lake and leave out on 393 the next morning. Check the thread for details - November ROTM w/camping FR393 to Bartlett Lake/Log Corral to Bartlett Lake

December ROTM - given the holidays, December runs are a Wild Card. Keep an eye on the forum.

January ROTM - Brent @coldbeerbrent volunteered to lead this run.

February ROTM - Steve @Saddletramp volunteered to lead another run. Destination is TBA.

March ROTM - Ron @Dimples will lead this run. Destination is TBA.

Keep an eye on the forum for dates and threads for these runs.

If you lead a ROTM, here's a good template for your trip reports - CSC Trip Report template

ROTM POTLUCKS

A precedent has been set the last couple of ROTMs. There have been some amazing potlucks on the camping nights. Let's keep this going. Volunteer to bring something. Let's keep these somewhat organized. No one wants to take 100 extra flour tortillas home.

ADDITIONAL BUSINESS

December CSC Meeting - Last year, Camelback Toyota sponsored a CSC show and shine event. It was a huge success. Eric @murf created a thread for this year's event. Check the thread for details - CSC December meeting Sat 12-03-16 Show n' Shine @ CBT There will be a new charity this year. CBT is collecting items for Mary Ellens Place which supports female veterans. See the thread for details.

There was discussion about the wilderness area off of FR393. Phil talked with Mesa and Cave Creek they know nothing about any problems being on FR 393 except its a very rough road and high clearance is needed. Since this is connected to a wilderness area, there is a possibility it could be closed in the future.

New club t-shirts will be available soon. A new vendor was found for the shirts. Keep an eye on the forum and meeting posts to see when they are available.

ATTENDANCE

200s - 1
100s - 4
80s - 8
40s - 1
FJC - 1
4runner - 1

Thanks to Jackson @medtro for taking pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom