CSC 2019 Christmas Party sign-up (1 Viewer)

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
SILVER Star
Adding Nate & Sarah to the list as guests, as they don’t have mud logins yet. They are on their way from Maine to Baja.

I believe we need plates, cups and plastiware, but I will place the order tomorrow and verify. As for drinks, I'm not sure what we need. Do we need to get appetizers too?

Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
I
Hello guys and gals,
This is the sign-up thread for the CSC 2019 Christmas Party. This party is for Copper State Cruisers members and their guest only. If you're thinking about joining our fantastic club, now is the time
!!!! Please reply below if you are going and how many guests you are bringing. We will provide the food and some non-alcoholic beverages. You must bring your own adult beverages. Brice's house is in central Scottsdale and we will post his address just before the day of the party for privacy reason.

When: Saturday, December 14th, 2019

Time: 5 pm - 10 pm

Where: Brice's house
Christmas Tree on Apple iOS 13.1
Menorah on Apple iOS 13.1
Candle on Apple iOS 13.1
Party Popper on Apple iOS 13.1
I plan to attend, sorry for the late RSVP

Somebodyelse5

Land Crushers
SILVER Star
I believe we need plates, cups and plastiware, but I will place the order tomorrow and verify. As for drinks, I'm not sure what we need. Do we need to get appetizers too?

If you let me know what plates/ware/cups you need I can make a costco run and grab them. Shoot me a PM if you need them and have an idea on numbers.

We are double-booked with a party to attend off of the 51. We will try to make it for a quick hello. Someone needs to fill me with their holiday spirit. Wait what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom