Cruisin Off Road sliders order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@fireball and @Crusha turned me on to these sliders.
Cruisin Off Road - Armour for Land Cruisers - Sliders

The attachment system looks superior to all the others using U bolts. That along with great reviews AND the transfer rate from Canada to US makes these about $650 USD. Jason at @Cruisin' charges $250 to UPS these (which is totally fair. My company does a lot of shipping), but with a couple of our orders together Jason is putting them on a pallet and Fastenal quoted $200 to ship from Billingham, WA to Philadelphia, PA. THAT is a great deal on shipping.

Just thought I'd throw that out there if you are thinking about sliders. I'm sure you'll see these on our trucks soon and you can see them in action.

kickout-w.jpg

Interesting....I was just looking at these last night based on your post in the 80 forum. How soon are you having them shipped?

Interesting....I was just looking at these last night based on your post in the 80 forum. How soon are you having them shipped?

I think they will be shipping next week, you can email Jason and find out if he has another set for you. I don't know if he inventories any or makes them to order. Ben and I are not in a huge rush, so if he needed to make you a set and it took us another week, I think that would be fine. Shipping might go up a couple of dollars for weight, but I can't see it being much, and if the three of us split it, it's even lower. If you want a set, email @Cruisin' today though to get it going.

How do they attach to the frame? Is there just a bolt that goes through the top of the "feet" and sits on top of the frame?

I've set Jason an email and will let you guys know.

Well, damn! At this price, I might as well get a set for the '96. I sent Jason an email as well.

@Crusha you like these more than MT sliders?

No complaints with my Metal Techs. I do like these quite a bit, especially the price and convenience.;)

Jason @ Crusin hasn't gotten back to me yet. Just FYI

Dang! A month too late. I ordered up a set of WKOR's and would have given these a try.

WKOR look pretty sweet to me. They look super stout. I think you'll be quite happy with them

How do they attach to the frame? Is there just a bolt that goes through the top of the "feet" and sits on top of the frame?

yup, just that simple. Mine have been on, and battered hard, like that for ~6 years now with zero issues.

@stock is Jason charging you extra for the design change? Making the end of the square tubing ramped instead of boxed/flat?

Sweet! I told Greg last night I'm ready to pull the trigger on our set of sliders. I'm going to ask for this design change too.

Sweet! I told Greg last night I'm ready to pull the trigger on our set of sliders. I'm going to ask for this design change too.

You guys can have it shipped to the Fastenal close to you if there is one closer, or have it shipped to the one in Philadelphia and I can hold it for you. I've got a big warehouse and happy to help.

Chris thanks for your efforts.

Can't wait to go out into the woods and bang into stuff with you guys!

Just found out that Ben and my order from Cruisin was dropped at Fastenal today at 1630. I'm heading out for the weekend, so will pick them up Tuesday and report in. Can't wait to beat them up on the 10th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom