Cruisers spotted in the Upstate..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this really clean 80 on Church St

IMG_0389.JPG

The Green one and one of the Blue ones have been there for at least 2 years. '74 models if I remember correctly. They also have a '77 in Camo paint with a roof rack parked in back. IIRC, the blue one still had the Barrett Jackson Auction details on it. They had 5 on the lot at once back in 2015. The price tags made me grin... only because it's what I reference every time I tell my wife I need spend money on mine. :)

Saw a nice red 60 series with a Carolina Gamecocks sticker in the rear left back glass downtown tonight.

Surprised to see these at Dave Edwards.

View attachment 1544325

They have been there quite a while, it's been a couple years since I stopped by and took a look when I was in the area. At this point the accountants are probably writing them off as a lost investment.

Saw a nice red 60 series with a Carolina Gamecocks sticker in the rear left back glass downtown tonight.
If it had a big roof rack it was a customer of mine named Mike K.

Have seen two sixty series cruisers here at myrtle beach this week! One had a NC tag!

Saw a nice white 100 with Arb front bumper and sliders in Laurens today. I think it had a THC sticker in the back window.

Saw this one on Mauldin toad, they probably want too much for it.
20171003_125158.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this one on Mauldin toad, they probably want too much for it.View attachment 1550313

One of the worst bastardized 40 jobs I've ever seen. Chuck could have done a better job. The top is welded to the body and then the whole thing is lined. The roof is off a van or something. Run far away.

I stopped to help a broken down BMW on White Oak Dr tonight. Somebody in a silver 70 drove past on East North St and let out a great Nelson laugh (from The Simpsons). I wanted to laugh too when I saw how complicated the BMW's electrical system was. Gave them a jump and measured voltage, pretty sure their alternator is shot.

image.jpeg

I can't laugh, I am waiting on my 2nd replacement radiator from California.
Nice of you to help somebody out though!

Saw a nice white 100 with Arb front bumper and sliders in Laurens today. I think it had a THC sticker in the back window.

Ironman bumper but you are close. He's a customer of mine named James.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom