Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_4948.JPG
Gunner kennels ad ...

@JToobe the wife and I are going to go if you have any interest coming up for it?
4CF1E11F-5649-4A3C-8863-89B06EBAA4B2.png
Awesome, ordered it! Now will see if it goes in my office or if youngest daughter claims it for her dorm room at Clemson!

I spotted a moondust Gray 80 in Bourne Ultimatum last night. It appears twice in the movie but in the second shot it is used as part of the stunt.

Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 9.37.35 AM.png

Last edited:
Those tires need to be replaced before they take that 40 offroad.

A 40 owner taking it off road??? LMFAO

This group and most people on mud aside that picture is, sadly, pretty good at depicting the average 40 owner these days.

Dr Oakley - TV Vet made a good choice of vehicle.
I like to think that there was a corporate sponsor offer from Ford and Chevy and she laughed at them.

0954D150-0A9C-45AF-A57C-B14F1618F25F.jpeg

They have shown that 80 on previous episode being rammed by a Musk Ox

Quite a few 100's on the netflix/NRK mini series "Nobel"
about Norwegian Special Forces in the middle east

i980199.jpg

Todd Snyder Catalog.....no, I don't buy my clothes here! Getting it now as I was shamed to purchase a blue sweatshirt from them last fall by our head designer as I wanted to replicate John Belushi's "College" sweatshirt for my youngest at Clemson due to the superior quality of the Champion line they carry. She wouldn't let me just spend $30, no I had to splurge for the $140 one.....she played on my desire to give my daughters the best....heck, that's why she drives a Land Cruiser! At lease daughter appreciated it and has worn it often...gets all sorts of compliments when she does.

sp18-lp-campainlaunch-03.jpg

IMG_0856 (2).jpg
IMG_0857 (2).jpg

Todd Snyder Catalog.....no, I don't buy my clothes here! Getting it now as I was shamed to purchase a blue sweatshirt from them last fall by our head designer as I wanted to replicate John Belushi's "College" sweatshirt for my youngest at Clemson due to the superior quality of the Champion line they carry. She wouldn't let me just spend $30, no I had to splurge for the $140 one.....she played on my desire to give my daughters the best....heck, that's why she drives a Land Cruiser! At lease daughter appreciated it and has worn it often...gets all sorts of compliments when she does.

......quite the long explanation as to why you really like fancy clothing..........:)

I don't see Tall sizes listed, so I say Fxxx'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom