Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 1425512 In an email from the US National Whitewater Center.
Went to whitewatercanter last night and saw this as a big sign in person in the parking lot.

Minor thread detour, for a quick second:

There was a slew of awesome rigs there! Sadly my Phone is maxed out on space so couldn't take pictures.

Nice white gen 1 forerunner with a for sale sign. Didn't get a look at price, too busy keeping track of my kids.

An awesome burnt orange overland full sized van, every piece of armor possible with dual swing outs, one of which may have been a big smoker.... and a rack on top with about 8 kayaks... not sure where all the kayakers sit in the van since he also had a bunch of wooden shelves and drawers etc.

Just saw this 60 series in a Valero commercial. I like that they didn't find a glamour queen for this ad, notice the rust stains. Keeping it real in its natural/intended habitat.

IMG_4779.JPG
IMG_4780.JPG
IMG_4781.JPG

I got that one, the Cuba article was pretty good, and the Africa vacation was funny as the fj60 they rented had to rescue the defender.

I got that one, the Cuba article was pretty good, and the Africa vacation was funny as the fj60 they rented had to rescue the defender.
is the roof rack review any good?

Netflix War Machine, funny characters in the show and lots of LCs. This scene Brad is telling his guys to move the cushy cruisers out of camera range for interview, so all they show is the army Veeheecles.

IMG_2582.PNG
IMG_2584.PNG

I am sure many of you have already seen this, but in case if you have not, enjoy.

Went to whitewatercanter last night and saw this as a big sign in person in the parking lot.

Minor thread detour, for a quick second:

There was a slew of awesome rigs there! Sadly my Phone is maxed out on space so couldn't take pictures.

Nice white gen 1 forerunner with a for sale sign. Didn't get a look at price, too busy keeping track of my kids.

An awesome burnt orange overland full sized van, every piece of armor possible with dual swing outs, one of which may have been a big smoker.... and a rack on top with about 8 kayaks... not sure where all the kayakers sit in the van since he also had a bunch of wooden shelves and drawers etc.

Is this the van you saw? I was there in April and saw it; there were two ladies and a dog that were kinda "living" out of it when I saw it. It was grimey inside, saw a composting toilet, but it was cool nonetheless.

IMG_1387.JPG

Yes that's the one! Doesn't it seem like they have more kayaks than people? Maybe they rent them out or something.

Is this the van you saw? I was there in April and saw it; there were two ladies and a dog that were kinda "living" out of it when I saw it. It was grimey inside, saw a composting toilet, but it was cool nonetheless.

View attachment 1473530

Yes that's the one! Doesn't it seem like they have more kayaks than people? Maybe they rent them out or something.

All the boats I saw were Jackson which led me to believe they might either be demo boats or possibly a transport for some of their pros. I don't know that either of those are true though

Ok well maybe this isnt recent media but

IMG_2188.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom