Cruiser Outfitters Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kevin.... I also resent my pm to your email....

Thanks
Tom

Kevin, PM'ed you last evening.

So far we have orders from desertdude, LandCruiserPhil, Bigbeast, MaddBaggins, GeoRoss, Cdaniel, zmacman, mike_az, Hondo, bluecruiser, lx450landcruiser and mine, anybody else? If your wanting a quote on something or ready to order email or PM me.

woodsfj40, did you want a quote on something? If so I missed the mail. From the other thread, are you in for a FJ40 disk brake axle kit?

just-john, did you get your "needs" figured out?

The OME and ARB stuff will be shipped from Seattle and will arrive in about a week from order date, the rest of the stuff is from Utah and should be here sooner. For payment on the bigger orders, I will place the order and Kurt will contact you with an invoice for payment, so we will need your email address.

I think all requests for info have been answered, other than a couple that we are waiting for quotes from Kurt, should have those in the morning. If I missed anyone let me know.

Last edited:
I am going to call Kurt today and will get back to you later today....thanks Kevin

Called Kurt today but no answer and his box was full so I left my call back number and haven't heard back yet....will let you know when I know something.

I would be interested in a full floating axle for my 62

PMd Kevin...

RHINO said:
extensive?? why sink money in something you cant afford to drive:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I wheel all the time, down here, closer to home. For some reason I can't get the flipoff guy over so 3x flip off on you!!

Oh, my extensive order was very small to say the least.

Kevin - I think this item was missed in my quote

Part # KKIT1 FJ40 - Knuckle Rebuild Kit

No big deal, I am sure it will be 50% off his advertised price:D

scubasteve said:
I would be interested in a full floating axle for my 62

Kurt no longer has these available.

desertdude said:
Kevin - I think this item was missed in my quote

Part # KKIT1 FJ40 - Knuckle Rebuild Kit

Sorry for not quoting the axle kits, I thought they were posted.:whoops: It's on your order.

The orders for, lx450landcruiser, MaddBaggins, Cdaniel, Zmacman, LandCruiserPhil, GeoRoss, mike_az, bluecruiser, Hondo, desertdude, tmblwed, Bigbeast, Rob and lexycrzy are in to Kurt. Who am I missing? There is still time to add orders, email or PM me your order with contact info, name, email and phone number.

Last edited:
Tools R Us said:
The orders for, lx450landcruiser, MaddBaggins, Cdaniel, Zmacman, LandCruiserPhil, GeoRoss, mike_az, bluecruiser, Hondo, desertdude, tmblwed and lexycrzy are in to Kurt. Who am I missing?

Did you forget to order yourself something:flipoff2:

Thanks to Tools R Us for setting it all up. Definitely saved me quite a bit of money!!!

Hey Kevin,
What is the preferred payment method? Washing dishes, singing and dancing while you work in the shop?

Ross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom