Cruiser Outfitters Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aww...

Well then I call the 2nd lost one!

bring mine if you can....I just got 2 snorkles for 80's

thanks
Rob

desertdude said:
Hey Kevin, I am back in AZ on the 18th - anytime that week before the 24th to pick up my junk :) sooner the better...

All your junk is here but the steering damper was backordered, it has shipped and will be here mid week. You can pick it up anytime next week.

Is CSC going to do another group buy with Kurt soon or can I add on the the first group buy?

I'm interested in a 60 Series Winch Bar.

Due to a backorder we can add small stuff from Kurt. Most of the savings on the stuff from ARB was in freight, ordering one part from them would not have that benefit. Call Kurt and see what he says. It may work if we can get more orders for ARB stuff to help split up the freight, I am still thinking about a snorkel.

Ditto what Kevin mentioned, I would be glad to hook you guys up on more stuff.

If there is another decent amount of ARB stuff, we can do another truck shipment. For example, to ship one bumper to AZ would cost ~$150. Everything that we just shipped (2 bumpers, 4 snorkels, 3 lift kits, etc), was $225, you can see the savings...

Let me know! Thanks :D

Can ya PM me what kinda price is available on an ARB bumper for an 80 and one of those snorkels my woman dislikes so much?

CodyRx7 said:
Can ya PM me what kinda price is available on an ARB bumper for an 80 and one of those snorkels my woman dislikes so much?

This could be a first - I have never met a woman who not like a snorkel
:cool:

desertdude said:

My wife is much happier now that I have a snorkel installed on my cheek :grinpimp:

CodyRx7 said:

PM sent.:D

What kind of price are we takin' for the ARB winch bumper for an FJ62?

CodyRx7 said:

So are you in for the bumper and the "oh so desirable snorkel"? Anyone else that missed out the last time around?

desertdude said:

I'll introduce you to my wife someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom