Cruiser Outfitters Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You know what I think Ross. Kevin is the man for all good tech info, trust what he tells you. I have had absolutly no issue with running the heavies, and my front bumper is stout but not heavy at all, other than that I have no extra weight added yet.

Between - Kevin - LC Phil - and Cdan you will have the best info - if you need more Christo is always willing to help out (even if you buy elswhere) PM's keep the noise floor low ;)

GeoRoss said:
I would be interested if it could include a 80 series OME med. lift w/ 2 x N73 and 2 x N74E shocks (Part# OME80LM ).

Ross

Gotta put L-shocks on an 80. Big difference! :)
850/863
(or J-springs)

Thanks guys, I'm abit indecisive about stuff I don't know much about. I'll stay with the heavies and deal with any problems that pop up when they do.

I avoid PMing people I don't know for asking general questions (don't want to bother anyone), but that is good advice to avoid the peanut gallery.

Ross

nothing i have heard over the years would lead me to believe that an unsafe or mechanically unsound problem will develop running the heaveis w/o the extra weight. but i dont have an 80 so what do i know.

Hey kevin do you think this would go through before christmas? If the shipping is to your shop i may be out of luck. I was gonna go in for a snorkle. maybe i could get it at christmas break and ship it to myself up here in Wa......

thanks
mike

lx450landcruiser said:
Hey kevin do you think this would go through before christmas? If the shipping is to your shop i may be out of luck. I was gonna go in for a snorkle. maybe i could get it at christmas break and ship it to myself up here in Wa......

thanks
mike

Christmas? I was thinking the next couple of weeks! :D

You buy the snorkel and I will store it on my truck, I will even let you polish it! :D Or I can store it at the shop for you until Christmas.

That would be great...... errrr not the storing it on your truck part but at the shop part...... Ill give ya something ta polish!!!!!! So should we each order our stuff with kurt and then he will ship it to you or how is this all working out?

thanks again for setting this all up....

mike

The price quotes are in for the items from here and PMs have been sent, if you didn't get a PM from me I missed your request, post up or PM me.

Kurt has requested that we only discuss the prices with members and don't post them on the forum. Some products have more margin and get a bigger discount, others the dealer gets a smaller discount like ARB, so he can't discount them as much. Kurt's everyday prices look to be less than most suppliers.

As soon as we have an idea what we are ordering, I will call Kurt and workout the payment and shipping info.

Thanks Kevin for all the effort and big thanks to Kurt too!!!

Do you think the items would arrive before Thanksgiving or is the plan next month sometime??

Thanks
Sterling

I didn't get a PM.

group buy

Kevin
I think i need a seal kit or something for the 77 fj40 we got.It's leaking
oil in front of the emergency brale thing on the drive shaft also on the group buy would to get weather striping kits for front doors and rear ambulance doors
also 4 hood cushions if those are the things the window sets on.We me and Jeremy will be going to Rhinos Sat am. will get other parts as sugested from club menbers
just-john

Got it, waiting on the quote. About time to wrap this up and get it ordered? I have some firm orders, but sent a bunch more quotes, who's in and for what? My PM box fills fast so email, toolsrus at aol dot com if needed.

email sent Kevin

Ross

Did you get my PM, I think maybe 4 days ago?

MaddBaggins said:
Did you get my PM, I think maybe 4 days ago?

Got the mail Ross, will answer tonight.

Mr. Baggins, I got your extensive order. :eek:

I will put together a post with who has orders and who is pending tonight and give Kurt a call to iron out the last few details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom