Cruiser /ARB polos for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope I can use the for sale section..since this is not a part??? I posted this polo in December for a free raffle. Since then, many members asked me to start making the polos again.....so, I am setting up a group buy. These normally sold for $40.00 plus shipping. The Forum price is $34.00 plus $5.00 shipping.
I need people to PM me on sizes so I can get a head count. This is on the honor system. Tell me you want one and I'll order them up.

These are 100% Cotton pique' and are of the highest quality. Available ONLY in White short sleeved. The chest features an 80 Series with Winch ARB bar, Snorkel and 35' tires and Hella lights. Sizes are M, L,XL and 2XXL. Each logo is embroidered in over 13,000 stitches. P.M me and order one up. Once I get the amount of shirts I will order them up. Price is $39.00 which includes shipping! This group buy closes January 31st. PM me and let me know...
Steve (airlaird)

Last edited:
A big fat DITTO...PM sent.

:confused:

WTF? No 3XL?

:flipoff2:

Any chance of getting one without the ARB? I don't have any ARB gear on my rig. I guess I do have OME springs and shocks but other than that I'm ARBless.

Count me in..Large please. It'd be cool if you could get other colors...black would be cool, but I understand if you can't.

I'll PM you shortly with the size.

Thanks.

Ali

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom