craigslist cruiser crap (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

85 Toyota Pickup 4x4 (needs transmission)
1985 Toyota Truck 4x4 that needs a transmission.

5N85Gb5Kf3Gf3Kf3M8c4t3075db5648131993.jpg

5I75F25Jc3G63Ff3N4c4t009a0c2707e410bf.jpg

5Ec5W15R43F83L93H1c4t9d1c50fd6cb21d18.jpg

someone needs this!

Not on craigslist but there's a 60 for sale on Henderson Rd just down from the intersection of Maple Branch going towrds Bull Run marina. White, bull bar and looks like it's been lifted

1994 Toyota Landcruiser

Could be a great trail rig candidate for not much money.

$2500 for a 94 FZJ80 with 213k miles. OP reports the ABS light and the Check Engine Light are on.

ABS is probably just a bad sensor...at best a simple cleaning of electrical connectors. At worst, replacing the sensor.

CEL is probably due to a code 401, needs a throttle-body cleaning and EGR system clean-out.

Plenty of help on Mud to correct both of these.

Last edited:
Nice trailer. Now you can haul more crap when you go wheeling.

While the price is good... I would need way more pictures to drag a trailer that far.

I was on the phone with him a little earlier, I'm waiting for pics of the frame, interior, and taigate.

Anything else I should ask for pictures of?? where are the trouble spots on an older 40?? I was kinda thinking as long as its not an awful rusty mess thats a good price for an unmolested with a hard top, but maybe thats about right is it doesnt run??

I was on the phone with him a little earlier, I'm waiting for pics of the frame, interior, and taigate.

Anything else I should ask for pictures of?? where are the trouble spots on an older 40?? I was kinda thinking as long as its not an awful rusty mess thats a good price for an unmolested with a hard top, but maybe thats about right is it doesnt run??

I think its very reasonable for the price if the frame is solid. My original frame was pretty bad from the rear wells back. If the rear corner pieces look OK then the rest is probably OK.

You will probably want to upgrade the 1F & 3 speed anyway.

Good luck.

Last edited:
nope, it was a piece of junk, it had about a quarter inch of bondo all the way around that was cracking and you could see rust underneath. None of the body was worth saving. The pics of the frame he sent me hid all of the major rust, same with the body and interior. He had roofing shingles laid on the floor to hide the softball size holes and a 2x6 on the passenger side for a running board, curtain rods screwed up to the roof to hold styofoam up, garden hoses being used for radiator hoses, all the way around a pos.

The guy totally lied to me about the condition, he said it was parked in a barn for the lst 20 years and ran when it ws parked, no way thats true, I should have known because the ad said in a barn for over 10 not 20.

Probably go down as one of the dumber things I've done to run down there and back but I guess I should learn a life lesson or something. At least I got a doy off work and got to hang out with my brother I dont see very often. 1170 mile round trip, and about 250 bucks in gas.

You don't know if you don't go. Better luck on the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom