craigslist cruiser crap (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ARB Bull bar bumper for Toyota Tacoma '05+

5Id5K65F93K63Jf3N8c372331c4259c34191d.jpg

not a bad price
$450 obo

In the process of passing MD inspections. It has a blown rear shock. I've already been speaking with CDan for parts.

One owner with ALL service receipts who took pretty good care of it. Typical seized front seats and leaky VCG/tube seals (repaired last weekend). 230k on the ticker and the sun visors don't even sag. Twice the mileage of my Audi and a fraction of the cost to repair, insure and is more reliable.

Oh yeah and it's locked :cheers:

Stock for now.

Last edited:
I'm looking at a cruiser in the Arlington area. I was going to be in Baltimore next week anyway, and this came up. I'm looking for someone local who can take a look at it for me in the next day or two so I can put a deposit down. I can help with expenses and/or make it worth you time. Please pm me or post here. Thanks, in advance, for your consideration.

I'm looking at a cruiser in the Arlington area. I was going to be in Baltimore next week anyway, and this came up. I'm looking for someone local who can take a look at it for me in the next day or two so I can put a deposit down. I can help with expenses and/or make it worth you time. Please pm me or post here. Thanks, in advance, for your consideration.

Thanks for all the offers, guys. I spoke to the seller multiple times yesterday but could not pin him down on a price. He was getting lots of calls and seemed as though he wanted to pit buyers against each other to bid up the price. I decided to pass when he tried to sell me a Lexus 470 for $23k instead of taking an offer on the cruiser which was above his asking price.

Think i'm gonna sell my black fold and tumble 40 rear seat. I picked it up from Rob in Alexandria a few weeks ago. He said it was an IPOR rear seat. Comes with seat, hinges, latch, and some bolts.
$150 and looks new(no wear)
I can run out and snap a pic if anyone wants. its sitting in the back of my 40 not installed.
I'm going to build a storage back for the rear and am sticking with the jumpseats.

Think i'm gonna sell my black fold and tumble 40 rear seat. I picked it up from Rob in Alexandria a few weeks ago. He said it was an IPOR rear seat. Comes with seat, hinges, latch, and some bolts.
$150 and looks new(no wear)
I can run out and snap a pic if anyone wants. its sitting in the back of my 40 not installed.
I'm going to build a storage back for the rear and am sticking with the jumpseats.

Sale pending to Stump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom