SOLD Covington, La 2021 Opus OP-4 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Outside Link
https://www.opuscamper.us/op-4/
Bought this camper brand new in November of 2020. Took it on 5 trips. Garage kept when not in use. Everything works perfectly. Never been off road, unfortunately.

The OP-4 features an upgraded, all-terrain aluminum chassis with off-road 15” wheels and tires and independent coil suspension. Holds 40 gallons of water on-board, and 3-4 days of battery life. Can still be hooked to shore power with 30amp hookup. Dometic Coolcat AC with heat pump (10,000BTU). Two double beds (50”x 68”). One bed can convert into a king. Propane water heater with privacy shower curtain. Portable toilet included. Pole sun awning.

The camper features an innovative tent which allows you to effortlessly set up with the touch of a button. Air tent airs up in a couple of minutes and is extremely tough.

Has a stainless-steel slide out kitchen with 4-burner stove with wind guards, stainless chopping board, sink with running water, LED outdoor cooking light and a slide out ARB 63qt 12v fridge.

Weighs 3,100 lbs. Comes with Lock-n-Roll hitch and parking brake.

Added features: Opus Air Awning ($800), Thule Load Bars ($270), Dual Bicycle Rack ($200)

New ones are close to a year waiting list.

Price: $33,000.00

DSCF7121.JPG
DSCF7111.JPG
DSCF7126.JPG
DSCF7125.JPG
DSCF7134.JPG
DSCF7144.JPG
DSCF7148.JPG
DSCF7151.JPG
DSCF7142.JPG

Just spent 20 minutes in the rabbit hole on the manufacturer’s website then on YouTube. This might be the coolest setup I’ve seen.

Way out of my league but, I gotta know, why are you selling?

Just spent 20 minutes in the rabbit hole on the manufacturer’s website then on YouTube. This might be the coolest setup I’ve seen.

Way out of my league but, I gotta know, why are you selling?
Thanks. It really is awesome and those Australians do some crazy things with it.

Only selling it because my wife would like a flushable toilet. :flush:

Hope somebody can take on better adventures than I could.

WOW!! Wish I had a spare $33k because I'm right here in Mandeville. That is a work of art.......GLWS.
Thanks man. I really do like this thing. Hate to let it go, but gotta make the family happy.

@kody472 what is the next one?
Just ordered a Intech Sol Horizon. Definitely not as rugged and capable as the Opus, but better for where we are in life as a family at the moment.

Almost pulled the trigger on an Opus OP-15 just because of the build quality I’ve had with this one, but the Intech ultimately won out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom