Count the FJ25's! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

“some“ might be a better descriptor
I meant the important body parts and accessories. A lot of things need to be taken off of it. 🙄🙄🙄. I will post more pictures in the next few weeks! I just bought it and will make it 100% period correct. Any suggestions? Info? Specs, can anybody share info to make it correct?

Is there any information of an older VIN found?

I meant the important body parts and accessories. A lot of things need to be taken off of it. 🙄🙄🙄. I will post more pictures in the next few weeks! I just bought it and will make it 100% period correct. Any suggestions? Info? Specs, can anybody share info to make it correct?

Is there any information of an older VIN found?
Thanks for photos!

Start a thread for your Cruiser, then you can ask questions, get suggestions...etc there.

Thanks for photos!

Start a thread for your Cruiser, then you can ask questions, get suggestions...etc there.
BE8B8A9A-6349-4ACA-BBA0-37FCE2D89514.jpeg

Cross post.

This and the 40 series are almost identical…. Are they not the same? Is this one more stout?

This and the 40 series are almost identical…. Are they not the same? Is this one more stout?
The FJ20 series Land Cruiser predates the FJ40, 20 series ended in 1960.
They both are basically the same vehicle, with modifications made through out the life span of the 20 series (55 to 60) and 40 series (60 to 84). Outer looks didn't change a whole lot between 1955 and 1984, but changes like horsepower increased, better braking, gearing, driver comfort , added emissions, power steering, seat belts etc....... were added through its lifespan.

holy shcakles batman!

any more pictures? would love to see more. not really sure how to classify this rig
Tomorrow I'll try more photos, but this Toyota has many modifications, it doesn't have this grille or signal lights originally, this model was produced as the BJ25 in Brasil until 1967 but with a german diesel engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom