Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Probably coming up onto the last snows of the year…

Attachment.jpeg

What is going on with that motor?
Was ran out of oil due to massive leak from vvt system. Tried to save it but the damage was done when it arrived. When the wrecker dropped it off I added almost 6qts to it and it would run but sounded like a 12 valve Cummins. Took forever to find a replacement and finally found a reman. Should be running tomorrow.

Still on schedule to have a running 100 today. I completely dressed the engine on the engine stand and as of 5mins ago it is between the frame rails and bolted to the transmission.

IMG_0060.jpeg

There are few new experiences you get after 50 that are good. Burning a house down is one of those things I highly recommend doing if you can legally do it.

I need a sign in the window that says “not my truck. My dick IS big”

View attachment 3601250
So, this pile of s*** with 35,300 miles on it died on me in Bossman’s driveway yesterday. He loaned me his Cummins to finish the mission. I fell in love with this Cummins Cadillac. Smooth sailing. He’s the man.

IMG_9666.jpeg

Doing a little bit of work on my 80 project I drug home a few months back. Now that it runs and drives and has functioning 4wd it’s time to start the build. I pieced together a lift consisting of Old Man Emu springs, 2850J front 2863 rear and a set of pro comp shocks that are similar length to the OME L shocks. Install was super easy with the help of @dnp and his forklift. Also picked up a new set of front seats from @geologic to replaced the roached out ones I ripped out. Plan was to make it a driver for my oldest but she wants a Tacoma or a first gen Tundra so my wife has claimed this one for now and she is looking forward to wheeling it this October at SCC. Next steps are fixing oil leaks, replacing power steering pump, general maintenance, knuckle rebuild with new birfields, new carpet, replacing entire audio system, tires, re-painting the hood, replacing the headlights and valence, cut and buff the rest of the body, Sumo T-Case gears, at least a rear locker of some flavor and maybe a front locker if budget allows. All in all it’s coming together nicely.

IMG_0122.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom