Cottonland Overland Opine Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why? I know that it's not river rock mica green, but come on.

Last edited:
Urgent ! Dear customer Thanks for your order in our store, Sorry to disturb you, Sorry we have to tell you that some of the items you want have quality issues when we are checking our available items in warehouse. we are contacting with our supplier for this issue these days. also my leader ask all of us contact related customers make compensation for their orders. Here we sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused for you.For this situation, how about we refund you for your order firstly ? if Tyou agree, we will make refund asap, and the money will arrive in 3-5 days. Say sorry again for that, hope for your answer. As a seller we shall take responsible for all the products we sell.hope for your understanding. Please don´t leave any feedback or contact walmart before you email us, we hope to solve problem peacefully. Best regards,

And:

Screenshot_20180205-192954.png

6243766912_IMG_1343.JPG
IMG_4269.JPG
IMG_4270.JPG
Had to get out this weekend, ole Milo needed a break as well ..camping was a little cold after leaving the comfort of the fire, had a 3 dog night and only 1 dog :) But it was great getting out

Got some free time next weekend and a few days after that. Since it’s raining everywhere east of MS river for the foreseeable future, thinking of heading west for a few days.

Big bend for a long weekend anyone?

I would be down with somewhere closer, say 6 hours away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom