Wanted Corrugated top 40 or 25 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all. I'm glad to finally be back from back to back OCONUS assignments (Korea/Germany)! Im headed to Ft Polk Louisiana next....

I'm really wanting a corrugated top 40 or 25 lately. I'd absolutely prefer original paint/patina if possible. I'm not looking for a museum piece nor do I want an absolute basket case. I just want something mostly straight body wise. The drivetrain isn't as important. I have the funds that I'm ready to spend. Please let me know if you're willing to part with something described above. Thanks!

Daniel
Danielswatters@gmail.com

Yeah... still waiting on one of these older Jedi's on here to offer from there stable.

The first one was s*** for too much money. This one is a little too nice and not original enough. I'm waiting for the right one to surface. Thx to all for the heads up. ;)

The first one was s*** for too much money. This one is a little too nice and not original enough. I'm waiting for the right one to surface. Thx to all for the heads up. ;)

Life is not fair in "Cruiser World" also. Patience mate, you will find one some day. At least you are back in right country and that's a great start.

O.K. First are you looking for a top? Or a Fj40 with the correct top.I have what I consider a very nice 1966 Fj40.. Condition is what I would consider good if not better.This cruiser has the correct factory interior, It also has the correct front windshield with air dam,If you know this vintage cruiser it also has bug catcher side wing windows Correct! Still has early tranny and transfer case .Early f motor NOT running.I also have a 1972 FJ40 with complete running gear Motor F top loader 3 speed basically no Body..I have titles for both,,I don't work on Cruisers any more But I have owned more than a few..My cruiser has all the glass too. I f you need V-8 conversion parts I still have many. Dave the cruisers been in a barn for the last 25 years.

O.K. First are you looking for a top? Or a Fj40 with the correct top.I have what I consider a very nice 1966 Fj40.. Condition is what I would consider good if not better.This cruiser has the correct factory interior, It also has the correct front windshield with air dam,If you know this vintage cruiser it also has bug catcher side wing windows Correct! Still has early tranny and transfer case .Early f motor NOT running.I also have a 1972 FJ40 with complete running gear Motor F top loader 3 speed basically no Body..I have titles for both,,I don't work on Cruisers any more But I have owned more than a few..My cruiser has all the glass too. I f you need V-8 conversion parts I still have many. Dave the cruisers been in a barn for the last 25 years.
Pm'ed and emailed you!

IMG_5466 (1).jpg
IMG_5466 (1).jpg

Saw this in Idaho last week. Up near McCall.1963. Still has the stamped bezel and early gas cap. I have the phone number if you want it.
83DD9864-D4F1-4C88-AB2A-D1A8B8878ED1.JPG
092F336A-17CF-4124-AD88-78C9232DB85C.JPG
851E6812-1E7B-4DBE-A805-4A615F709285.JPG

Wow. Now that's sweet! I'll take the number!

I think I remember this truck from a couple years ago in ID. It was white then.....?

Yeah. That's not good.

It just looked as if the hard top was just not sitting down all the way. Notice too the wheel wells have been cut. It was on CL for a while but was always yellow.

BUMP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom