Wanted Corrugated top 40 or 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all. I'm glad to finally be back from back to back OCONUS assignments (Korea/Germany)! Im headed to Ft Polk Louisiana next....

I'm really wanting a corrugated top 40 or 25 lately. I'd absolutely prefer original paint/patina if possible. I'm not looking for a museum piece nor do I want an absolute basket case. I just want something mostly straight body wise. The drivetrain isn't as important. I have the funds that I'm ready to spend. Please let me know if you're willing to part with something described above. Thanks!

Daniel
Danielswatters@gmail.com

:steer:Anyone???

1963 Toyota FJ-40 Landcruiser

Some assembly required... I was going to call the guy this weekend to ask how much he wanted for just the Toyota parts, but even his full asking price is more reasonable than most "but it now" prices these days.

Jason

Thanks for the heads up Jason. Not sure how I'd be able to ship this. Even a running and driving 40 from ID to LA is insanely expensive lately. If he could put it together, I might be interested. I have an original stamped bezel ready to slap on this.

He said he sold it Friday.

Sorry about the goose chase on that one... If I see anything else out this way, I'll send you word. Understand the logistics challenge; while I don't have the means to mud-ship out your way, I can certainly mud-store a rig if needed.

Jason

Thanks Jason!

I might. However, I, like most on here, would rather see it go to someone who will try to bring her back. Without a drivetrain, I'd likely go with an OM617. I'd rather do this in a less rare 64,65, or 66 corrugated top 40. I'm hoping someone on mud will offer up one. ;)

If you were not stuck on a corrugated top model, I have a sweet 1971 fj40 that needs an engine. Great blue patina, complete truck. I actually have the engine. It's out of it. Trans and transfer case is there.

Wish had gotten stationed closer. LOL

IMG_20170805_105945824_HDR.jpg

IMG_0172.JPG
If you were not stuck on a corrugated top model, I have a sweet 1971 fj40 that needs an engine. Great blue patina, complete truck. I actually have the engine. It's out of it. Trans and transfer case is there.
Gabe, this is my daily driver. :)

IMG_0188.JPG
From a couple days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom