Corbeau Sport seats and brackets. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
So I had decent "custom" clothe or velour(ish) seats in the rig when I bought it. But I drive a lot. and my seat was getting me on the back of my knee on long hauls. So I statrted searching and fell onto recaros but the cost was serious like whole new suspenison serious, So I settled on leather corbeaus in leather, they shipped out quick after calling me and telling me they had to make them and I also got lumbar support(which is hand ball pump deal) and I also got thier mounting brackets for a 97 land cruiser. Seats show up all is well. I pull old seats mock up new and the passenger bracket dosent quite clear rear heating unit(it works, BUT adjustment is hampered) and drivers brackets put me right up on steering wheel as well as being a good 1 1/2 in higher in the saddle. But all in all the side bolsters are very supportive and Im a fairly good sized dude. and the finish is nice map pocket in rears I had to weld on some extensions so I could move seat back and now its all good to go. well worth it IMO. Now on to the tuffy console Im currently( no pun) wiring up. And a new(same color) OEM rug with backer and then Ill piece the rest of interior together as I find it. But the truck i bought(already built) is almost done being rebuilt again.

Total for seats and bracket and lumbar option was roguhtly 1600.00 Sport Seat - Corbeau Racing Seats
DSCN3946.JPG

DSCN3948.JPG

DSCN3949.JPG

DSCN3950.JPG

DSCN3951.JPG

Last edited:
Nice. The cab in my manual seat 94 is already cramped for a taller man, so the loss of leg and headroom would concern me. Two questions with your new seats: 1) What's the bottom seat cushion to roof distance? 2) what's the the seatback face to steering wheel rim distance? I'm in need of new seats for my 94 but my kid's college expenses (not taking out loans) are making the dream Scheel-Mann Vario XXL seat a "some day" notion.

Nice. Two questions? 1) What's the bottom seat cushion to roof distance? 2) what's the the seatback face to steering wheel rim distance? I'm in need of new seats for my 94 but my kid's college expenses (not taking out loans) are making the dream Scheel-Mann Vario XXL seat a "some day" notion.
Ill measure up tomorrow ah hell Ill be right back

21 from seat to wheel 37 from lowest point on seat to sun roof line, and I offroad a lot so I couldnt spend more than what I alreadt did, BUT that may change. hope that helps

I’m looking into this as my stock seating is shot. I’d like more info on making more leg room. I’m 6-01 and need all the room I can get. I’m not wide by any means, but I feel cramped in the space provided by the stock seating arrangement. This looks to be around the same price, or cheaper, that it would take for me to repair my seats.

I’m looking into this as my stock seating is shot. I’d like more info on making more leg room. I’m 6-01 and need all the room I can get. I’m not wide by any means, but I feel cramped in the space provided by the stock seating arrangement. This looks to be around the same price, or cheaper, that it would take for me to repair my seats.
Im 5 11 but I simply welded some flat steel powder coated and drilled it it allows the seat to go back much firther, But the headroom is pushing it.

Hello! thanks for the thread. Did these seats provide any more or less leg room for you. I am thinking about buy a pair in order to get more leg room because I am a tall guy and wanted more leg room. Thanks for the help!

I know this is an old thread but I figured I would put my 2c in. I’m 6’2” and I would not recommend. I just installed them and want to send them back immediately. Even with the sun roof slide back my head hits, I don’t understand how the seatbelt clicker is supposed to work without wearing away the side of the seat. And the biggest thing is who’s back is this designed for? It pushed me so forward that the head rest is useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom